Recent Images In This Thread
- product2GB Clip MP3 Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAlessandro MS1itagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAudio Technica ATH-FC700A Portable Headphones with 40mm Neodymium Drivers, Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productCreative Labs Zen Mozaic EZ300 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO E11tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO L1 Line Out Dock Cable (LOD) For iPod and iPhonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHippo Biscuittagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHippo Boxtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productJVC Victor Portable Headphones HA-S500-Ztagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13More
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productKoss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open )tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 8GB Grey MP3 Player SDMX22-008G-E46G,Greytagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Blue)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (White)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser PX 100 Collapsible Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- headphones for 7 year old sister Last post on 1/10/13 at 8:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amp plus samsa clip help Last post on 12/7/12 at 1:34am in Portable Headphone Amps
- E6, E7, E11 or SoundMagic A10 Last post on 3/5/14 at 10:17am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Gym headphones NOT IEM Last post on 10/27/12 at 10:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I first reviewed the original Brainwavz R3 back in December 2013, and unfortunately...
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) - Page 71
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks! It does the job. I'm basically done with IEM's, once I realized what a big effect they were having with my sinus/inner ear issues. Have not missed much with the PX-100s. I have many Sansa players now (I think 12 or 13) but the E250 there is my favorite. I modded the scroll wheel for smoother/cleaner operation, put in a higher capacity battery that gets about 35 hours as compared to the stock battery's 24, and spent hours tweaking the Rockbox theme to look just right.
With a 64 gb card in and ogg vorbis files at Q7 I have about 620 full albums on it currently and room for another 280 or so. I know a lot of people here won't listen to anything that's not lossless, but once I did an A-B test I realized I can't tell the difference between a high bitrate Ogg file and FLAC. So I figured there is no reason to only have access to 150 albums or so when I could easily have my entire CD/vinyl collection at hand. Technology is a wonderful thing.
Edited by Roboturner913 - 1/27/14 at 11:15pm
Wow thanks guys for the compliments! It really does mean a lot to me
I'll prolly run the Beyers from my E07K, marco. I absolutely love FiiO products!
PS : FD3S is one of the sexiest JDM cars ever :D dem_curves @_@
Is that an NWZ-E474 I spy? Matchers!
It's pretty beat up (read: missing pieces of plastic) cause I got mine pretty badly used, it's pretty good for budget-fi though.
If only those Sonys had gapless playback and a card slot.....I have an NWZ-616 that I bought new way back in like '07 and it was my favorite thing ever. Right up until my music library got bigger than 4 gigs. I do keep a few favorite albums on it and bring it out every now and again though, just sounds so dang good.
I've got an NWZ-S639 that is still kicking. Sounds great and at work the dynamic normalizer is very helpful (so I don't have to run across the kitchen to make volume adjustments at song changes). Really my only complaint with it would be the lack of gapless play. Pictured with its official Sony silicone skin.
Oh the S639 :'), that's one of the legendary Walkmen! I remember my old NW-A805, it was such a good looking device. It was only 2GB but still I loved it. After 3 years though it bit the dust one day. That's one of the reasons I baby my NWZ-E474 :)
I spy with my little eye, a pair of Piston's for my friends on Head-Fi...
- Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 5 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 15 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 33 seconds ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 1 minute ago
- › Best looking tube amp 1 minute ago
- › NEWS: Meridian Releases The Explorer Pocket-Sized USB DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › [FS] Schiit Magni and Modi combo [PENDING] 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)