Recent Images In This Thread
- product2GB Clip MP3 Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAlessandro MS1itagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAudio Technica ATH-FC700A Portable Headphones with 40mm Neodymium Drivers, Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productCreative Labs Zen Mozaic EZ300 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO E11tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO L1 Line Out Dock Cable (LOD) For iPod and iPhonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHippo Biscuittagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHippo Boxtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productJVC Victor Portable Headphones HA-S500-Ztagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13More
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productKoss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open )tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Playertagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 8GB Grey MP3 Player SDMX22-008G-E46G,Greytagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Blue)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser PX 100 Collapsible Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best "open" headphones under $40 ? Last post on 2/20/13 at 6:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Your Thoughts on a few Portable under-$70 Headphones Last post on 4/15/13 at 1:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a cheap music player for a dt770 Last post on 3/29/13 at 7:17am in Portable Source Gear
- Best under a 100$ preferbly way under, or multiple options Last post on 12/27/12 at 9:07am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 4/13/15
In my humble opinion the Sennheiser HD600 is by far one of the best sounding dynamic headphones on the market period hopefully you'll agree with me at the end of this...
This review is for the Ubsound Fighters, let me introduce myself before I get started. My name is Adam I am 38 years old and have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. In the past 2...
Introduction: One of my favorite part of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
The H10 from Gustard is the best solid state amplifier I've heard that retails for under $500. It's better than most that retail for under $1000. This thing deserves a quality review so here it...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) - Page 71
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks! It does the job. I'm basically done with IEM's, once I realized what a big effect they were having with my sinus/inner ear issues. Have not missed much with the PX-100s. I have many Sansa players now (I think 12 or 13) but the E250 there is my favorite. I modded the scroll wheel for smoother/cleaner operation, put in a higher capacity battery that gets about 35 hours as compared to the stock battery's 24, and spent hours tweaking the Rockbox theme to look just right.
With a 64 gb card in and ogg vorbis files at Q7 I have about 620 full albums on it currently and room for another 280 or so. I know a lot of people here won't listen to anything that's not lossless, but once I did an A-B test I realized I can't tell the difference between a high bitrate Ogg file and FLAC. So I figured there is no reason to only have access to 150 albums or so when I could easily have my entire CD/vinyl collection at hand. Technology is a wonderful thing.
Edited by Roboturner913 - 1/27/14 at 11:15pm
Wow thanks guys for the compliments! It really does mean a lot to me
I'll prolly run the Beyers from my E07K, marco. I absolutely love FiiO products!
PS : FD3S is one of the sexiest JDM cars ever :D dem_curves @_@
Is that an NWZ-E474 I spy? Matchers!
It's pretty beat up (read: missing pieces of plastic) cause I got mine pretty badly used, it's pretty good for budget-fi though.
If only those Sonys had gapless playback and a card slot.....I have an NWZ-616 that I bought new way back in like '07 and it was my favorite thing ever. Right up until my music library got bigger than 4 gigs. I do keep a few favorite albums on it and bring it out every now and again though, just sounds so dang good.
I've got an NWZ-S639 that is still kicking. Sounds great and at work the dynamic normalizer is very helpful (so I don't have to run across the kitchen to make volume adjustments at song changes). Really my only complaint with it would be the lack of gapless play. Pictured with its official Sony silicone skin.
Oh the S639 :'), that's one of the legendary Walkmen! I remember my old NW-A805, it was such a good looking device. It was only 2GB but still I loved it. After 3 years though it bit the dust one day. That's one of the reasons I baby my NWZ-E474 :)
I spy with my little eye, a pair of Piston's for my friends on Head-Fi...
- Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Android phones and USB DACs 22 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 25 seconds ago
- › Bravo Audio V2 Review - Big Sound in a Small Package 48 seconds ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 49 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Need a new set of < $450 cans! 3 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 3 minutes ago
- › 2015 - Sony PHA - 1A Portable Hi-Res DAC/Headphone Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Headphones by ItsMeHere
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2