- 1 Post. Joined 2/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ESW9Atagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productBowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSennheiser Momentumtagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSony MDR-1Rtagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- beats headphones under $400-$300 Last post on 2/26/13 at 1:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best closed Headphones within $300- $450 Last post on 5/9/13 at 11:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats are garbage Last post on 9/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Momentum vs. Bowers & Wilkins P7 vs. Sony MDR-1R vs. Parrot Zik vs. Bose QC15 Last post on 2/17/14 at 1:59am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/29/14
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
Looks and Qualitypost #1 of 62/12/13 at 7:39pmThread StarterHi, Im looking for headphones that look good and at the same time sound good. My budget is $300 and im looking at the blue bose qc15 and beats executives. are there any headphones that look good, sound good, and are around 300 bucks. thanks
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 62/12/13 at 7:43pmpost #3 of 62/12/13 at 7:47pmThe QC15 Limited are very sharp looking indeed, so are the PRO900. As far as which you should select, it really depends on your preferences and tastes, and how much isolation you need or want. You might also look at the Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9A, B&W P5, and Parrot Zik - they all look quite sharp, and sound good enough (I like the ESW9 best of the three, but that's personal preference in action; none are really "bad" headphones). The Beats are not eligible for this discussion imho.
Edited by obobskivich - 2/12/13 at 7:50pmpost #4 of 62/13/13 at 10:05am
Sennheiser Momentum (over budget)
Sony MDR-R1 (under budget)
Ultimate Ears UE6000 (under budget)
Agreed. I tried out the executives once... and never will again.
But I disagree on the B&W P5 - these are over-priced for the sound you get.post #5 of 62/13/13 at 11:17am
Not really. You can grab a pair from RazorDogDeals (authorized Sennheiser dealer) right now for $299.95 shipped. They have both black and brown in stock and are running a little promotion through the end of the month. Details on their website.
Edited by swmtnbiker - 2/13/13 at 11:19ampost #6 of 62/13/13 at 12:36pmQuote:
I don't really check all the American prices, as I live in Germany
- Looks and Quality
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 seconds ago
- › Q701 Right Driver Rattling 34 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › ECP Audio - DSHA-1, L-2, Black Diamond 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 4 minutes ago
- › SF Bay Area little big MEET (it's happening!) 5 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 5 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)