Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New Sennheiser Amperior - Chinese New Year Edition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Sennheiser Amperior - Chinese New Year Edition - Page 2

post #16 of 76

if the snake etching wasnt on they would look quite nice imo

post #17 of 76

Looks Fantastic!!

post #18 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzupi View Post

I am a snake I must buy it ! 


My thoughts exactly. I wonder why they started special editions with this year instead of last year (the dragon)?

post #19 of 76

Maybe because drawing a dragon would be much harder. The Asian dragon is quite different from the European counterpart and much more intricately portrayed at that, but a snake looks pretty much the same everywhere.

post #20 of 76

I would much prefer it to be Tiger or Dragon since it's "gold" in color. But the snake look nice! Will see how the sells goes. 88 x $600= 52 800. All the nice "8" xD lol. Well done Sennheiser! 

post #21 of 76
Cuz it's Chinese snake year guys
post #22 of 76

Me no like.

post #23 of 76

Wow that looks awesome!

post #24 of 76
88 pieces seems very low, even for a collectible.. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up selling for more than $600.
post #25 of 76

"The closed-ear dynamic headphones from a well-known DJ Headphones HD 25"

 

Seems a lot extra to pay for a pair of HD-25s with a bit of gold paint and a silver snake...

post #26 of 76

I saw this and I can already hear my wallet screaming...

post #27 of 76

You're paying to be one of the only 88 people that get one...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philski View Post

"The closed-ear dynamic headphones from a well-known DJ Headphones HD 25"

 

Seems a lot extra to pay for a pair of HD-25s with a bit of gold paint and a silver snake...

post #28 of 76

Wow, looks great.

post #29 of 76

i feel the design seems to be a little bit overdone, and if the snake was engraved instead of painted on it would be classy, since being painted on can in some cases give a 'cheap feel' to a subtle product. (especially if the painting looks rather simple) 
the silver snake metalwork on the wire looks nice, but somehow feels a little out of place...

post #30 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDCLXVI View Post

88 pieces seems very low, even for a collectible.. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up selling for more than $600.

Agreed. I don't know if anyone else mentioned this yet, but the number 8 is considered a lucky number in Chinese. 8 is probably too few to make, 888 is probably too many, so I guess they just settled for somewhere in between.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkPro View Post

Maybe because drawing a dragon would be much harder. The Asian dragon is quite different from the European counterpart and much more intricately portrayed at that, but a snake looks pretty much the same everywhere.

True. I do like how a German company is deciding to commemorate Chinese new years though.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New Sennheiser Amperior - Chinese New Year Edition