if the snake etching wasnt on they would look quite nice imo
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Did I listen to legit Amperior? Last post on 3/5/14 at 12:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [REVIEW] Sennheiser HD25-1 II vs Sennheiser Amperior: Comparison Review Last post on 2/8/14 at 7:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Creative Aurvana Live! vs Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 1/7/14 at 12:13am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Creative Aurvana Live! vs Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 12/25/13 at 5:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need help with SENNHEISER AMPERIOR technical issue Last post on 12/3/13 at 1:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
New Sennheiser Amperior - Chinese New Year Edition - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Maybe because drawing a dragon would be much harder. The Asian dragon is quite different from the European counterpart and much more intricately portrayed at that, but a snake looks pretty much the same everywhere.
I would much prefer it to be Tiger or Dragon since it's "gold" in color. But the snake look nice! Will see how the sells goes. 88 x $600= 52 800. All the nice "8" xD lol. Well done Sennheiser!
You're paying to be one of the only 88 people that get one...
i feel the design seems to be a little bit overdone, and if the snake was engraved instead of painted on it would be classy, since being painted on can in some cases give a 'cheap feel' to a subtle product. (especially if the painting looks rather simple)
the silver snake metalwork on the wire looks nice, but somehow feels a little out of place...
Agreed. I don't know if anyone else mentioned this yet, but the number 8 is considered a lucky number in Chinese. 8 is probably too few to make, 888 is probably too many, so I guess they just settled for somewhere in between.
True. I do like how a German company is deciding to commemorate Chinese new years though.
- New Sennheiser Amperior - Chinese New Year Edition
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 24 seconds ago
- › The Basshead Club 42 seconds ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Appreciation Society 1 minute ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Welcome & Introduction for DC/VA/MD Head-Fiers 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA XS - V-MODA M-80s upgraded - Pictures and more! [Discussion,... 2 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 2 minutes ago
- › Battlefield 4 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob