if the snake etching wasnt on they would look quite nice imo
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- I need help with SENNHEISER AMPERIOR technical issue Last post on 12/3/13 at 1:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Amperiors and FiiO x3 Last post on 11/12/13 at 12:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Looking for the best 'Office on-ear' Last post on 11/7/13 at 4:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Battle of the premium portables... :) Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the portable headphones! Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
Sound Quality Straight out of the box, it sounded great, pretty much like the original CAL!. I’ve done over 100 hours of burn-in. DAC is FiiO E10. As I mentioned in one of the posts, it reminded...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
New Sennheiser Amperior - Chinese New Year Edition - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Maybe because drawing a dragon would be much harder. The Asian dragon is quite different from the European counterpart and much more intricately portrayed at that, but a snake looks pretty much the same everywhere.
I would much prefer it to be Tiger or Dragon since it's "gold" in color. But the snake look nice! Will see how the sells goes. 88 x $600= 52 800. All the nice "8" xD lol. Well done Sennheiser!
You're paying to be one of the only 88 people that get one...
i feel the design seems to be a little bit overdone, and if the snake was engraved instead of painted on it would be classy, since being painted on can in some cases give a 'cheap feel' to a subtle product. (especially if the painting looks rather simple)
the silver snake metalwork on the wire looks nice, but somehow feels a little out of place...
Agreed. I don't know if anyone else mentioned this yet, but the number 8 is considered a lucky number in Chinese. 8 is probably too few to make, 888 is probably too many, so I guess they just settled for somewhere in between.
True. I do like how a German company is deciding to commemorate Chinese new years though.
- New Sennheiser Amperior - Chinese New Year Edition
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Westone ES5 2 seconds ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT331,DT531,DT931 & Grado SR60 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir vs Bryston BHA-1 (and Schiit Gungnir vs Bifrost) 4 minutes ago
- › Astrotec AM-800 a metal and wood IEM 5 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 Reference DAC 5 minutes ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 7 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 8 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 8 minutes ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 10 minutes ago
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi