if the snake etching wasnt on they would look quite nice imo
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Did I listen to legit Amperior? Last post on 3/5/14 at 12:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [REVIEW] Sennheiser HD25-1 II vs Sennheiser Amperior: Comparison Review Last post on 2/8/14 at 7:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Creative Aurvana Live! vs Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 1/7/14 at 12:13am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Creative Aurvana Live! vs Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 12/25/13 at 5:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need help with SENNHEISER AMPERIOR technical issue Last post on 12/3/13 at 1:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
I would like to acknowledge that I'm actually reviewing T51i model of these headphones - identical to T51p with addition of in-line remote/mic. I received these for review purpose from...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
New Sennheiser Amperior - Chinese New Year Edition - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Maybe because drawing a dragon would be much harder. The Asian dragon is quite different from the European counterpart and much more intricately portrayed at that, but a snake looks pretty much the same everywhere.
I would much prefer it to be Tiger or Dragon since it's "gold" in color. But the snake look nice! Will see how the sells goes. 88 x $600= 52 800. All the nice "8" xD lol. Well done Sennheiser!
You're paying to be one of the only 88 people that get one...
i feel the design seems to be a little bit overdone, and if the snake was engraved instead of painted on it would be classy, since being painted on can in some cases give a 'cheap feel' to a subtle product. (especially if the painting looks rather simple)
the silver snake metalwork on the wire looks nice, but somehow feels a little out of place...
Agreed. I don't know if anyone else mentioned this yet, but the number 8 is considered a lucky number in Chinese. 8 is probably too few to make, 888 is probably too many, so I guess they just settled for somewhere in between.
True. I do like how a German company is deciding to commemorate Chinese new years though.
- New Sennheiser Amperior - Chinese New Year Edition
- › anything better than the JVC HA-FX40 for under $30? IEM 52 seconds ago
- › DT 990 PRO 250 vs SoundMAGIC HP100 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › List of DACs that work with iPad 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD360 Pro = PX360? 4 minutes ago
- › How decent is your car audio system? 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 5 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 5 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4! Sydney, Australia Meet! 6 minutes ago
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › Sennheiser MM 450-X Wireless Bluetooth Headphones by Faber65
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob