btw guys, I heard that the Beyer COP is quite good. Does anyone manage to compare them to Sony's MDR-1R?
- productAudio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productBeyerdynamic Custom One Pro Blacktagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productHippo Cricri Headphone Amplifiertagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productShure SRH840tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productShure SRH 940tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSony MDR-1Rtagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K 271 MK II or Shure SHR940? Last post on 11/18/12 at 9:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I hve been a lurker for a while....hoping to learn more Last post on 12/21/12 at 12:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- 300$ Headphones - what to buy? Last post on 12/18/12 at 4:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Replacement for Grado SR325is? Last post on 1/7/13 at 9:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a friend who plays acoustic guitar Last post on 11/16/12 at 4:51am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
Best headphones for Country under $300 - Page 2post #16 of 212/12/13 at 10:29amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 212/12/13 at 10:44am
Did not have any other "comfort" issues with the A900x other that I hated the earpads because I still think that for $300, they should have come with better materials. But right now, I think the A900X can be found for $220 or less so, I guess it's not that bad...
Have not tried the COP, but maybe you can check their threads and see if someone has indeed compared them to the Sony MDR-1Rs.
Found this from the COP thread:
A bit lenghty thread though... maybe you can post there to bring it back "up" and see if anyone else has more thoughts regarding MDR-1R vs COP.post #18 of 212/12/13 at 10:52amThread Starterpost #19 of 212/13/13 at 7:00amThread Starter
Thanks everyone for your help.. :) I picked up MDR-1R in the end.. I like the soundstage more than the COP..
I didnt tried out the A900x, but I tried out the M50 and DT770 pro.
As for amp I bought Hippo Cricri+. :)post #20 of 212/13/13 at 9:08am
- Best headphones for Country under $300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Seattle Spring Meet @ BottleHeadquarters April 26,2014 13 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 16 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 55 seconds ago
- › To Bluetooth or not to Bluetooth 3 minutes ago
- › Recommending Hifiman HE-400 or Philips X1 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 6 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude