btw guys, I heard that the Beyer COP is quite good. Does anyone manage to compare them to Sony's MDR-1R?
- productAudio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productBeyerdynamic Custom One Pro Blacktagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productHippo Cricri Headphone Amplifiertagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productShure SRH840tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productShure SRH 940tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSony MDR-1Rtagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K 271 MK II or Shure SHR940? Last post on 11/18/12 at 9:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I hve been a lurker for a while....hoping to learn more Last post on 12/21/12 at 12:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- 300$ Headphones - what to buy? Last post on 12/18/12 at 4:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Replacement for Grado SR325is? Last post on 1/7/13 at 9:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a friend who plays acoustic guitar Last post on 11/16/12 at 4:51am in Headphones (full-size)
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
Best headphones for Country under $300 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Did not have any other "comfort" issues with the A900x other that I hated the earpads because I still think that for $300, they should have come with better materials. But right now, I think the A900X can be found for $220 or less so, I guess it's not that bad...
Have not tried the COP, but maybe you can check their threads and see if someone has indeed compared them to the Sony MDR-1Rs.
Found this from the COP thread:
A bit lenghty thread though... maybe you can post there to bring it back "up" and see if anyone else has more thoughts regarding MDR-1R vs COP.
Thanks everyone for your help.. :) I picked up MDR-1R in the end.. I like the soundstage more than the COP..
I didnt tried out the A900x, but I tried out the M50 and DT770 pro.
As for amp I bought Hippo Cricri+. :)
- Best headphones for Country under $300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Asus Xonar U7 DAC/AMP Appreciation & Impressions Thread 56 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed. Phase 2: SmartPower (part II) just... 2 minutes ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 4 minutes ago
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K and E07K 4 minutes ago
- › (Trade) modded Beyerdynamic T1 (forza audioworks) 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)