btw guys, I heard that the Beyer COP is quite good. Does anyone manage to compare them to Sony's MDR-1R?
- productAudio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productBeyerdynamic Custom One Protagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productHippo Cricri Headphone Amplifiertagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productShure SRH840tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productShure SRH 940tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSony MDR-1Rtagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K 271 MK II or Shure SHR940? Last post on 11/18/12 at 9:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I hve been a lurker for a while....hoping to learn more Last post on 12/21/12 at 12:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- 300$ Headphones - what to buy? Last post on 12/18/12 at 4:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Replacement for Grado SR325is? Last post on 1/7/13 at 9:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a friend who plays acoustic guitar Last post on 11/16/12 at 4:51am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- ~Photos by me~ The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Best headphones for Country under $300 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Did not have any other "comfort" issues with the A900x other that I hated the earpads because I still think that for $300, they should have come with better materials. But right now, I think the A900X can be found for $220 or less so, I guess it's not that bad...
Have not tried the COP, but maybe you can check their threads and see if someone has indeed compared them to the Sony MDR-1Rs.
Found this from the COP thread:
A bit lenghty thread though... maybe you can post there to bring it back "up" and see if anyone else has more thoughts regarding MDR-1R vs COP.
Thanks everyone for your help.. :) I picked up MDR-1R in the end.. I like the soundstage more than the COP..
I didnt tried out the A900x, but I tried out the M50 and DT770 pro.
As for amp I bought Hippo Cricri+. :)
- Best headphones for Country under $300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › V-Moda M100 Broken Wing Plate 44 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 44 seconds ago
- › New IEM's for around $100-150 59 seconds ago
- › Which amp and/or DAC to get for AKG K712s? 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 2 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 3 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 3 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2