btw guys, I heard that the Beyer COP is quite good. Does anyone manage to compare them to Sony's MDR-1R?
- productAudio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productBeyerdynamic Custom One Protagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productHippo Cricri Headphone Amplifiertagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productShure SRH840tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productShure SRH 940tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSony MDR-1Rtagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K 271 MK II or Shure SHR940? Last post on 11/18/12 at 9:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I hve been a lurker for a while....hoping to learn more Last post on 12/21/12 at 12:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- 300$ Headphones - what to buy? Last post on 12/18/12 at 4:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Replacement for Grado SR325is? Last post on 1/7/13 at 9:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a friend who plays acoustic guitar Last post on 11/16/12 at 4:51am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Best headphones for Country under $300 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Did not have any other "comfort" issues with the A900x other that I hated the earpads because I still think that for $300, they should have come with better materials. But right now, I think the A900X can be found for $220 or less so, I guess it's not that bad...
Have not tried the COP, but maybe you can check their threads and see if someone has indeed compared them to the Sony MDR-1Rs.
Found this from the COP thread:
A bit lenghty thread though... maybe you can post there to bring it back "up" and see if anyone else has more thoughts regarding MDR-1R vs COP.
Thanks everyone for your help.. :) I picked up MDR-1R in the end.. I like the soundstage more than the COP..
I didnt tried out the A900x, but I tried out the M50 and DT770 pro.
As for amp I bought Hippo Cricri+. :)
- Best headphones for Country under $300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 10 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 24 seconds ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Oppo bdp-105 vs a dedicated standalone DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Which Headphones Should I Buy? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 3 minutes ago
- › Overnightable closed headphones under $80 - QUICK! 5 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 7 minutes ago
- › WARNING - iTunes Home Sharing removed from IOS 8.4 8 minutes ago
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)