Hey, I'm in the market for a pair of ON Ear Headphones. I've been using IEMs for ages and just want a chance. Nothing too bulky...Any recommendations?
- productAUDIO TECHNICA ESW9LTD Limited Edition Wood Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/30/15
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by nightmancometh, 1/30/15
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 1/30/15
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by nightmancometh, 1/30/15
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for the best 'Office on-ear' Last post on 11/7/13 at 4:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable, comfy, on-ear recommendation. Maybe over-ear Last post on 5/9/13 at 6:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Decision made** Apex Glacier Wins** Last post on 2/18/13 at 9:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- In Need of Assistance Please!! OCD Has Kicked In & My Headphone Collection Is Getting Out of... Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best On-Ear (Over-Ear) Headphones for $300 Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
Sound Signature. If I were to describe this cans, the V shape would be fitting, but it is just a moderate V shape, nothing overly pronounced but not flat by any means. Bass. This is where the...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
ON Ear Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Need to know budget and preferred sound sig?
Just gonna throw out the most popular ones out there:
Sennheiser HD25-1 ii // Amperior
Audio Technica ESW9/ES10
Ah, that would help, sorry.
I'd say $150
I listen to everything, but I'd like something with a punch. Right now I have my JVC IEMs and they're great, I just want a change.
I do like the on-ear, not over ear, though.
I think the HD25-1 ii may be the best. Are they big though? I can't tell from the pics. They are a bit over budget, though.
Not that I like the beats at all (audio quality wise), but I do like the size of it.
Edited by Neijii - 2/11/13 at 10:19am
pic here, no they are rather small, so it should suit you good. the amperior is even more expensive though
hmm.... to be honest, nothing that i know off from my limited knowlage, sorry bout that. the HD25-ii is basically level 1 while the amperiors are level 2.
the DT1350 is about the same price as the amperior
are the M50's too big being over ear? if so the Ultrasone HFI 580 might be too big too
hope you get a good price or have someone come along and suggest a good cheaper pair lol
all the best
- ON Ear Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 9 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 (Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Questions about connectivity issues with Soundblaster Z + magni amp 3 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › How differently will headphones change in the next 100 years? 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by MCouary
- › Arcam irDAC Audiophile Grade Digital to Analog Converter by cub3
- › Bottlehead Mainline by JamieMcC
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by viperxp
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear Headphone Amplifier by mark2410
- › Topping VX1 2x25W Hi-Fi Power Stereo Subwoofer Amplifier... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Hawaiibadboy
- › Graham Slee Majestic DAC by mark2410
- › MEElectronics HT-21 Travel Lightweight Headphone with Swivel Cups,... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2