Hey, I'm in the market for a pair of ON Ear Headphones. I've been using IEMs for ages and just want a chance. Nothing too bulky...Any recommendations?
- productAUDIO TECHNICA ESW9LTD Limited Edition Wood Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/30/15
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by nightmancometh, 1/30/15
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 1/30/15
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by nightmancometh, 1/30/15
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for the best 'Office on-ear' Last post on 11/7/13 at 4:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable, comfy, on-ear recommendation. Maybe over-ear Last post on 5/9/13 at 6:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Decision made** Apex Glacier Wins** Last post on 2/18/13 at 9:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- In Need of Assistance Please!! OCD Has Kicked In & My Headphone Collection Is Getting Out of... Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best On-Ear (Over-Ear) Headphones for $300 Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/30/15
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with review sample in exchange for my honest opinion....
An early welcome greeted me when I arrived in Los Angeles for the 2015 CanJam SoCal meet: A new pair of MrSpeakers headphones. Dan Clark, having spent many years modifying the inexpensive...
This will be more of my impressions/comparisons and less of a review. I will be comparing them to the HD800 & K712 Pro ran over USB to the Cayin Spark C5 DAC/Amp (HD800 - Low Gain, K12 - Low Gain,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
ON Ear Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Need to know budget and preferred sound sig?
Just gonna throw out the most popular ones out there:
Sennheiser HD25-1 ii // Amperior
Audio Technica ESW9/ES10
Ah, that would help, sorry.
I'd say $150
I listen to everything, but I'd like something with a punch. Right now I have my JVC IEMs and they're great, I just want a change.
I do like the on-ear, not over ear, though.
I think the HD25-1 ii may be the best. Are they big though? I can't tell from the pics. They are a bit over budget, though.
Not that I like the beats at all (audio quality wise), but I do like the size of it.
Edited by Neijii - 2/11/13 at 10:19am
pic here, no they are rather small, so it should suit you good. the amperior is even more expensive though
hmm.... to be honest, nothing that i know off from my limited knowlage, sorry bout that. the HD25-ii is basically level 1 while the amperiors are level 2.
the DT1350 is about the same price as the amperior
are the M50's too big being over ear? if so the Ultrasone HFI 580 might be too big too
hope you get a good price or have someone come along and suggest a good cheaper pair lol
all the best
- ON Ear Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Sennheiser HD580 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-GC20 Headphone Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 6 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 9 minutes ago
- › Music Streamer app for iOS (streams Flac from network)--any... 10 minutes ago
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Phiaton PS 210 BTNC Bluetooth 3.0 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo... by audionut44
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by RedTwilight
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)