Hey, I'm in the market for a pair of ON Ear Headphones. I've been using IEMs for ages and just want a chance. Nothing too bulky...Any recommendations?
- productAUDIO TECHNICA ESW9LTD Limited Edition Wood Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/30/15
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by nightmancometh, 1/30/15
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 1/30/15
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by nightmancometh, 1/30/15
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for the best 'Office on-ear' Last post on 11/7/13 at 4:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable, comfy, on-ear recommendation. Maybe over-ear Last post on 5/9/13 at 6:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Decision made** Apex Glacier Wins** Last post on 2/18/13 at 9:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- In Need of Assistance Please!! OCD Has Kicked In & My Headphone Collection Is Getting Out of... Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best On-Ear (Over-Ear) Headphones for $300 Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
ON Ear Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Need to know budget and preferred sound sig?
Just gonna throw out the most popular ones out there:
Sennheiser HD25-1 ii // Amperior
Audio Technica ESW9/ES10
Ah, that would help, sorry.
I'd say $150
I listen to everything, but I'd like something with a punch. Right now I have my JVC IEMs and they're great, I just want a change.
I do like the on-ear, not over ear, though.
I think the HD25-1 ii may be the best. Are they big though? I can't tell from the pics. They are a bit over budget, though.
Not that I like the beats at all (audio quality wise), but I do like the size of it.
Edited by Neijii - 2/11/13 at 10:19am
pic here, no they are rather small, so it should suit you good. the amperior is even more expensive though
hmm.... to be honest, nothing that i know off from my limited knowlage, sorry bout that. the HD25-ii is basically level 1 while the amperiors are level 2.
the DT1350 is about the same price as the amperior
are the M50's too big being over ear? if so the Ultrasone HFI 580 might be too big too
hope you get a good price or have someone come along and suggest a good cheaper pair lol
all the best
- ON Ear Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 27 seconds ago
- › Questyle QP1 41 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 50 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 3 minutes ago
- › Used Sennheiser Amperior in excellent condition [Price lowered] 3 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 4 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 5 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2