- 8,547 Posts. Joined 12/2002
- Location: OKC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- product1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEMtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAnalog Design Labs Svetlana 2tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAudeze LCD2 Rev. 2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAudience AURIC OHNO Sennheiser Cabletagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAuraliti PK90 USBtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productCable Pro Reverie Mini-to-Mini 1fttagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFirestone Audio - Bobby - Pure-Class-A, Fully Balanced Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productIcon Audio HP8 MKIItagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13More
- productMatrix X-Sabre DACtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSensaphonics 3MAXtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productStax SR-007 Mk2tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productStax SRA-12Stagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productViolectric HPA V200tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productYulong Sabre D18tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Review: Effect Audio Thor cables for IEMs and full sized headphones (in both Silver and SPC form) Last post on 8/25/13 at 10:12pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Should I Upgrade? Last post on 3/7/14 at 9:59am in Dedicated Source Components
- Audition Beyer T1 and/or HD800 in the Triangle area, NC Last post on 11/21/13 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dynamic, orthodynamic, and electrostatic - Your top picks for each Last post on 8/23/13 at 1:11pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone signature pro vs fostex th600 vs audeze LCD2 rev2 vs senheiser hd800 vs beyerdynamicI... Last post on 9/5/13 at 1:48pm in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/29/14
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
Matrix X-Sabre DAC review and impression thread - Page 58post #856 of 10372/25/14 at 3:57pmAgreed! Love my HD800/X-Sabre combo.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #857 of 10372/25/14 at 6:51pmpost #858 of 10372/25/14 at 6:53pmpost #859 of 10372/25/14 at 7:21pm
My wallet thanks you for your support!!!
Seriously though, you're right. That's why I'm trying not to be tempted, but I think an HD800 is an inevitable part of my future...post #860 of 10372/25/14 at 7:31pmpost #861 of 10372/25/14 at 9:19pmQuote:
You guys just don't quit!!!
I haven't any spare cash at the moment after buying some secondhand HE-500s so thankfully my wallet is safe for a while at least...post #862 of 10372/27/14 at 6:37pmQuote:
It is an inevitable part of everyone's future.
I went to a Hi-Fi meet recently and I thought I would see a few HD800's but considering the price, not too many. Boy was I wrong, everybody, their brother and their dog had a pair hanging around their neck. I tried to hide my HD650's so I wouldn't look so out of place.post #863 of 10372/27/14 at 6:42pmpost #864 of 10372/27/14 at 6:42pmpost #865 of 10373/19/14 at 11:22ampost #866 of 10373/19/14 at 11:42amIt doesn't get warm at all. It actually stays quite cold due to all the aluminum. It could be used as a monitor stand I suppose, but I don't think it is completely flat on top and you would need something to protect the surface.post #867 of 10373/19/14 at 12:42pmpost #868 of 10373/20/14 at 4:02am
Will be ordering one on Saturday :3 can't wait to use it !!! XD
will be using it with Pico Power amp for my CIEM, wanted to ask about HQ RCA to 3.55mm cable? cause i am using a LQ one i guess, like 5GBP from Amazon, i guess there is better options right? any suggestions please?post #869 of 10373/22/14 at 4:46am
- Matrix X-Sabre DAC review and impression thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 46 seconds ago
- › Earsonics SM3 Appreciation Thread - Third Time is a Charm? 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone 200 Review by mark2410 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 - New Audiophile DAP (Updated with new pics) 5 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 6 minutes ago
- › YULONG D200 Impression : ES9016 Balanced DAC + Class A Single End... 8 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 8 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet! 8 minutes ago
- › HM-901 10 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)