I want to talk about beats,why i shouldn't choose them...I m listening a lot dubstep,rock and hip-hop,especially dub.Anyway,i focus on powerful bass and sound quality...give me alternatives...how about audio teh ath-m50? or..the orhers under 250$..thanks!:)
- productAKG K 550tagged by nightmancometh, 1/21/15
- productAudio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by nightmancometh, 1/21/15
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/21/15
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for suggestions for new headphones Last post on 4/1/13 at 6:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Listening Fatigue w/ Denon D2000 Last post on 1/17/13 at 5:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for the Soundstage, Clarity and Comfort of AKG K701 and the Sub-Bass of the Superlux HD681 Last post on 11/28/12 at 5:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for first pair of non-IEM 'phones Last post on 11/4/12 at 12:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- What would be the ideal headphones for me? Last post on 9/30/12 at 1:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
Best headphones under 250$
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't have a lot of experience with different brands, but I am very impressed with the Audio-Technica ATH-A900X overall. It's a bit bassy for me in orchestral music, but it performs very well in bass-heavy genres (which seems like what you are into) while still maintaining good balance. It doesn't emphasize bass to the point that the treble and mids take the backseat completely.
You can read my detailed review of it here:
It's a comparison review against an AKG K550 - which I don't think is suitable for your genre choices.
You should be able to get a pair of A900X for around $230 including shipping from Amazon (Japan import).
Edited by Bagheera - 2/11/13 at 8:25am
- Best headphones under 250$
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Ideal setup for my hardware, DAC and 2 Amps 2 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 2 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Dt880 vs k712 pro?? 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 4 minutes ago
- › Is it better to upgrade directly to the STAX SR-009 or get the... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 5 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)