never owned audiophile before im leaning towards ath-m50 i listen to prog rock i use ebay so im looking for good 120 dollar retail headphones i win for like 70-80 off ebay
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/30/15
Related Forum Threads
- Need Cable Reccomendation for DIY Headphone Cable.. Last post on Yesterday at 10:51 pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Burning in Kef M500? Last post on 2/24/15 at 7:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shootout - Entry to Mid-range Full Size Cans - Feat. ATH-M50, HD 558, and HE-400 Last post on 2/23/15 at 7:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M-50 vs. Onkyo ES FC-300 vs KRK KNS 8400 Last post on 2/15/15 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- I need cheap bluetooth recommendations Last post on 3/13/15 at 8:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Dont let these tiny guys disappoint you by looks. Plug them in and you wont believe your ears. These are that good, It sounds like large over ear headphones. I have owned many earbuds like...
i need good pair of headphones leaning towards audio technica
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The ath-m50 is definitely very competitive at that price range. Another option you could check out is the sony mdr v6 which are about 69.99 new and are a good start into good quality headphones that don't require amping. Also just a personal recommendation, if you decide on the ath-m50's be careful which version you buy. The ath-m50S has a a much longer cable than the standard ath-m50 so if these are going to be portable cans be careful not to get the straight version.
- i need good pair of headphones leaning towards audio technica
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 33 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 36 seconds ago
- › New Audio Technica Woodies: ATH-W1000Z announced 5 minutes ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 6 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 7 minutes ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 14 minutes ago
- › Review of Little-Dot MKIVse 14 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 16 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Courageousbo
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2