- 8,542 Posts. Joined 12/2002
- Location: OKC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Why do top end headphones go beyond 20 khz if there is no sound there? Last post on 10/9/14 at 2:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Find an amp for lcd3 and hd800 Last post on 9/30/14 at 11:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD800 amping (800 € budget) Last post on 10/16/14 at 1:01pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Dual listening: Amp with two headphone outputs Last post on 9/28/14 at 3:31pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- How come if a Headphone has deep and strong bass is not considered a 'audiofile headphone... Last post on 10/15/14 at 11:11am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread - Page 65
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That's pretty good.
The experience you get by him taking you through each and every purchase of each and every item is great. You pretty much get to build it with that parts you want (with in reason).
For anyone interested in a csp2 if I keep the taboo MK111 I may be selling the csp2 so if there is interest shoot me a PM. I want to keep it but I am tight on space and dollars. Not sure but will know Sunday what I am doing for sure
You'll regret it like me and my ZDSE I predict.
LOL If I decide to keep it then I will use both pieces again together. I am thinking hard on it but the mk111 . Will sleep on it for a few days
Yes it would be b ether. The he500 does not play well on the csp2 but should sound good on the Taboo Mk111
So if I get the Taboo MkIII and I want balanced cables for the HD800 and HE500 what XLR pin do I need 3pin or 4pin? I have zero experience with balanced cables but I want to make sure I get the Taboo with the right connectors out of the gate.
P.S. It's in the cart right now and I am ready to hit the "drain my wallet" button.
Edited by bearFNF - 3/15/13 at 4:44pm
I like the 4 pin becaus eiots a single cable and the single ended adapter are less cumbersome that the dual 3 pin. This amp has the 4 pin
- The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread
- › Dre Beats Studio DIY teardown and modify question... 30 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 34 seconds ago
- › NEW Sony Walkman Z Series mini review!!! 40 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 1 minute ago
- › Planning to get the Asus Xonar Essence STX II 7.1 with Senn HD600... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Tokyo 2014 Autumn Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival October 25-26 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › Indonesia gold mine for social networking
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3