- 8,611 Posts. Joined 12/2002
- Location: OKC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- My Grado SR325e's lost their magic Last post on 2/14/15 at 5:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- FS: Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 2/11/15 at 8:59am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Wa22+HD800 and EDM music? Last post on 2/10/15 at 3:39pm in High-end Audio Forum
- listening perspective Last post on 2/9/15 at 12:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser 800HD: Cleaning and Replacement methods Last post on 2/5/15 at 5:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
WHY THESE? The kind people on iBuyGou (www.ibuygou.com) kindly offered me a pair of Xiaomi-like headphones to review here, as I actively have been using my Pistons the last year, and as these...
Got one of these for a downstairs/bedroom system I'm trying to put together for peanuts. For your money, you get a very well made little steel box, crinkle finished, painted silver. You can see...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread - Page 65
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That's pretty good.
The experience you get by him taking you through each and every purchase of each and every item is great. You pretty much get to build it with that parts you want (with in reason).
For anyone interested in a csp2 if I keep the taboo MK111 I may be selling the csp2 so if there is interest shoot me a PM. I want to keep it but I am tight on space and dollars. Not sure but will know Sunday what I am doing for sure
You'll regret it like me and my ZDSE I predict.
LOL If I decide to keep it then I will use both pieces again together. I am thinking hard on it but the mk111 . Will sleep on it for a few days
Yes it would be b ether. The he500 does not play well on the csp2 but should sound good on the Taboo Mk111
So if I get the Taboo MkIII and I want balanced cables for the HD800 and HE500 what XLR pin do I need 3pin or 4pin? I have zero experience with balanced cables but I want to make sure I get the Taboo with the right connectors out of the gate.
P.S. It's in the cart right now and I am ready to hit the "drain my wallet" button.
Edited by bearFNF - 3/15/13 at 4:44pm
I like the 4 pin becaus eiots a single cable and the single ended adapter are less cumbersome that the dual 3 pin. This amp has the 4 pin
- The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 13 seconds ago
- › 3.5mm Jack Extension Cable question 16 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 38 seconds ago
- › Special HDtracks Sale Plus New Led Zeppelin! 39 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Advice needed for choosing closed headphones 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Recommended Audio Equipment for DT-150's on a gaming PC. 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Sunglass-Fi, The Optics Info Thread 3 minutes ago
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3