- 8,611 Posts. Joined 12/2002
- Location: OKC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Comparison Review: HD-800, HD-700, PM-1, and HE-560 Last post on 1/24/15 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- High-End Over-Ear Discussion Last post on 1/20/15 at 1:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I really need help from the savvy veteran knowledgeable guys here Last post on 1/18/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- So my first "non-cheapo" cans were.... Last post on 1/21/15 at 11:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: An "artistic" comparison between the PS1Ke and the HD800 Last post on 1/8/15 at 3:31am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
My Setup Tested with my Dell XPS 8700 desktop going optical out to a Yamaha RX-V365 amp (1/4 inch headphone out). I played various files (FLAC, MP3, M4A) at different bit rates using...
I try to keep my reviews simple and understandable so I don't go into a large amount of detail with each part. There are others here that do an excellent job at very in depth and detailed reviews....
I'm an on-ear open junkie, so this high praise says a lot about the PX95. A list of on-ear opens I have in various drawer: AKG K512, PX100-ii, PortaPros, Jays V-Jays, and some more that I can't...
Introduction This is a review of the Superlux hd 681 Evo, Version II. It is my first review on Head-Fi, so bear with me. The particular Evo under review here has roughly 40 hrs of burn-in time...
I Background, gear used and manifesto I first got interested in the ECP Black Diamond around the time of its release. I was in the market for a “flagship” amp but still didn’t know what type of...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread - Page 65
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That's pretty good.
The experience you get by him taking you through each and every purchase of each and every item is great. You pretty much get to build it with that parts you want (with in reason).
For anyone interested in a csp2 if I keep the taboo MK111 I may be selling the csp2 so if there is interest shoot me a PM. I want to keep it but I am tight on space and dollars. Not sure but will know Sunday what I am doing for sure
You'll regret it like me and my ZDSE I predict.
LOL If I decide to keep it then I will use both pieces again together. I am thinking hard on it but the mk111 . Will sleep on it for a few days
Yes it would be b ether. The he500 does not play well on the csp2 but should sound good on the Taboo Mk111
So if I get the Taboo MkIII and I want balanced cables for the HD800 and HE500 what XLR pin do I need 3pin or 4pin? I have zero experience with balanced cables but I want to make sure I get the Taboo with the right connectors out of the gate.
P.S. It's in the cart right now and I am ready to hit the "drain my wallet" button.
Edited by bearFNF - 3/15/13 at 4:44pm
I like the 4 pin becaus eiots a single cable and the single ended adapter are less cumbersome that the dual 3 pin. This amp has the 4 pin
- The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread
- › Can't get subwoofer to work with DTS Connect and Creative X-Fi... 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 2 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem 2 minutes ago
- › She is Called Esther ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › AKG k240 or AKG k271 or Bose OE2I or Alessandro MS1 2009 vs 3 minutes ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 1/4/2015:... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc Amp - Like New 7 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by serman005
- › ecp audio Black Diamond by Schopenhauer
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by jamato8
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)