thanks guys for the info.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- HE-560 versus HD800 (Anaxilus 2 modded) - impressions after a 2 hour A/B session Last post on 8/14/14 at 9:46am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Audeze Q-Audio 6.5 ft cable with 1/8 TRS termination and an HD800 adapter Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:26am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- First Flagship Headphone--Can't decide! Last post on 8/18/14 at 12:12am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Newbie Amp/DAC/Headphone Advice Last post on 8/6/14 at 10:42am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for a **LOUD** DAC/AMP for HD800s Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:49pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread - Page 392
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have his 3 albums, i prefer the other 2 - "Water" and "Be Good" also i seen him live with Roy Hargrove, it was one of the best gigs that i have ever seen.
amazing stuff - kinda like Donny Hathaway/ Marvin Gaye with lots of jazzy overtones, the vocals are not as smooth as Marvin though.
I've got "Liquid Spirit" and "Be good" and I agree with above statement. Overally fabulous albums and that sounds especially good on HD800 .
Since I have my HD800 I listen massively to Classical and Modern Jazz .. these last days :
... listening to those musics through HD800 is really sublime.
Dire Straights/Mark Knopfler Private Investigations
Radiohead Best Of
Dream Theater's latest self-titled album is pretty sick. Sound quality is also quite good for a non-audiophile, rock album.
HDtracks currently offers a hi-rez version of this album.
You can listen to everything produced on some jazz labels like ECM ou ACT for example but most of recent Jazz recordings sound perfectly with my HD800.
Now on to a new amp and DAC to do this thing justice... I will probably wait since the wife isn't the happiest with me currently lol.
i need a new dac also - my next purchase
- The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Senheiser 650, help with dac/amp/sc/setup for PC 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 4 minutes ago
- › Non-internal alternative to Asus Xonar Essence ST? 5 minutes ago
- › Windows Phone 7 5 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 5 minutes ago
- › Can I put another mic on my Sennheiser Momentums? 6 minutes ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)