Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a **LOUD** DAC/AMP for HD800s Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:49pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- TH900 for sale Last post on 7/26/14 at 10:18am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser HD800 Offer - £849 Last post on 7/16/14 at 10:41pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Hifiman HE-560 vs LCD-3 vs HD800 vs K812 -- quick impressions Last post on Today at 2:46 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- In search of the most suitable high end headphone. Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:26pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I was provided a review sample and appreciate the generosity and opportunity to listen and review the Brainwavz S5. I've owned many Brainwavz earphones ranging from the Beta through the B2...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread - Page 391
Gear mentioned in this thread:
How did I know what to say ? Because - the whole thing was written down for me.
Ya, that was one reason I didn't give them any consideration for a very long time.
Crutchfield usually sells refurbished ones for $1100 or so. Other than that there is always the FS forums.
This Tokyo company is selling brand new 24xxxxx hd800s for 115,000 yen, or around 1100 USD. I live in Tokyo and bought from them through Amazon. I left 5 star approval rating. All our communication was in English. Depending on what your customs agents decide to do to you, this has got to be one of the cheapest options.
I communicated with the seller on this email:
Give him a try, his name is Kei
Edited by Dopaminer - 10/1/13 at 6:03pm
- The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Speakers recommendation - $500 budget 1 minute ago
- › Lear BD4.2 impressions and appreciation thread + Australian tour 3 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 4 minutes ago
- › HD800 music, suggestions,please 4 minutes ago
- › how many of you guys cook??? 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 4-45 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 5 minutes ago
- › Germanium's Sound blaster ZXR mod thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by DannyBai
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)