- 1,727 Posts. Joined 8/2006
- Location: London
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD800 (like new) Price with shipping inside EU Last post on 5/21/15 at 10:20am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HD800: Valhalla2 or Lyr2 Last post on 7/13/15 at 4:16am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- McIntosh MHA-100 headphone amplifier review Last post on 5/29/15 at 6:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- My Grado SR325e's lost their magic Last post on 7/18/15 at 1:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- FS: Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 2/11/15 at 8:59am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
These are simply the best sounding headphones I have ever owned (and I've owned and sold a lot of them). They are sublimely smooth, yet detailed without the least bit of harshness at all in the...
These were my first pair of cans that I consider my baptism of audiophile stuff. I used them with Fiio E10 as dac and Schiit Asgard as amp. Yes, they sounded good, but not as good as my...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread - Page 184
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Good for you for being original! Nice job. You'll have to paint your amp etc to match now
you can choose whether be at matte or glossy, glossy is just like any car paint if that helps. I chose all glossy : )
I worked on the color combo for about 40 min and finally settled down on this one : ) Just some random stuff.
How you finding them? I see you also have K701. For me they are similar in signature only an improvement on all areas. Most notably in tonality and imaging.
But for anyone looking to get near to the HD800 on a budget I'd recommend them.
Maxvla has, Preproman also, one matt finish, one high gloss!
you have the black gloss finish - could you by any chance post some more pics of those i could only find two? they look amazing though
- The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 34 seconds ago
- › Mid-fi Challenger: Phillips Fidelio X2 Vs. Sennheiser HD650 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › Need help choosing DAC 1 minute ago
- › Using a SMSL M8 DAC with a Objective 2 amp 1 minute ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 2 minutes ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3