Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- How come if a Headphone has deep and strong bass is not considered a 'audiofile headphone... Last post on 9/10/14 at 10:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Paradox Slants as EndGame HP over everything else Last post on 9/20/14 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax SRS-4170 system vs HD 800 vs LCD3 Last post on 8/29/14 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Irish Still Make Headphones? Last post on 9/2/14 at 6:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE-560 versus HD800 (Anaxilus 2 modded) - impressions after a 2 hour A/B session Last post on 9/18/14 at 4:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread - Page 805
Gear mentioned in this thread:
This combination has amazed me...
HD800 (recent vintage)
Benchmark DAC2 HGC (used as DAC/balanced)
Woo WA-22 (selected tubes)
The Woo significantly tames the HD800 top end yet preserves and enhances the soundstage. The Benchmark re-enforces the immediacy without imparting any additional stridency. Your choice of tubes allows to fine tune all of the above.
Introducing an Audeze LCD-X flattens and enriches the SQ.
A Grace m903 does better with a Hifiman HE-500 with any Woo.
Yup. One-off, they've never done a black one before and they're gonna retire the color after this one.
Coating the whole thing with paint has been the best damping mod so far.
I believe that's not true. Sorry to bring you bad news.
I believe you are correct but Maxvla could confirm for sure.
If you're right then this "Maxvla" will be hearing from my lawyers!
Statement to Maxvla from anetode's legal representative (Click to show)
Edited by anetode - 7/9/14 at 7:19pm
- The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › vashikaran mantra in hindi +91-9914724764 12 seconds ago
- › love vashikaran specialist aghori baba ji love +99 9914724764 58 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 1 minute ago
- › black magic for love specialist baba ji +91-9914724764 1 minute ago
- › tantra mantra black magic specialist baba ji +91-9914724764 2 minutes ago
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 2 minutes ago
- › Audiophile cables, an interesting question. 3 minutes ago
- › online black magic vashikaran specialist baba ji +91-9914724764 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 3 minutes ago
- › all family vashikaran specialist +91-9928576434//headfi 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)