Thank you all so much! :D
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- My Grado SR325e's lost their magic Last post on 2/14/15 at 5:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- FS: Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 2/11/15 at 8:59am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Wa22+HD800 and EDM music? Last post on 2/10/15 at 3:39pm in High-end Audio Forum
- listening perspective Last post on 2/9/15 at 12:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser 800HD: Cleaning and Replacement methods Last post on 2/5/15 at 5:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Intro Well, after almost two years on Head-fi, I feel it is time to put my words out there and write my first review. In doing so, I feel it is only right that it be about the newly released...
OK This is my first headphone review so please be easy. I am not much on technical terms and such. I know what I like but is difficult to come to words at times. A little about me: Love most...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread - Page 693
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Haha, yes. It's actually the successor to the Aaron Chair. It's the Embody Chair by Herman Miller :)
The chair can be pretty comfy
But I bought it a few years ago, and my old chair died because of one of my "bigger" friends. After that I only had a little stool. Not good for my back, and since I was really hoping to buy the Embody Chair someday... so I bought it. ;)
Recently got my pair of HD800. After that I thought I should finally join this community. ;)
(Since head-fi.org is one of the main reasons why my pockets are now empty :P)
This are my beloved HD 800 <3
If someone like the shot, I can give a direct link to my flickr page for high rez Wallpapers.
I never heard better headphones than the HD800 before. I upgraded them from my HD 650 after more or less 7 years. :)
Beautiful image - thanks for sharing it, as well as the other excellent work on your flikr page!
I love your hp stand as well. Would you mind sharing the make/model?
Same here lol, I have no problem putting my T1 on my desk but for some reason I'm scared to do the same with the HD800.. Maybe because subconsciously we think the HD800 is more valuable?
Here is the link to the stand:
Thanks! Wish there was a US seller though. Amazon prime has totally ruined me. I now feel tortured if I have to wait more than 2 days for anything.
This alternative works better when you don't have a 4 year old running around who has taken to demanding head time with your hd800's. A stand placed at the back of my desk seems to have some deterrent effect on small grabby hands, even though she could easily climb up if feeling determined. But I value the aesthetics regardless. An attractive stand turns your phones into an interesting item on display rather than just clutter on your desk.
Just got the HD800 now I have to wait until I got home...feels like Christmas eve when I was a kid.......It only took 4 days from order to delivery and as it was marked gift did not have to pay the customs fee....
I bought it from below link on Saturday evening and got it delivered today in Abu Dhabi sent from Hong kong, they marked it as gift so I avoided the customs and tax, ttl usd 1150 which is not to bad considering Amazon takes usd 1499......
I just registered the phones on Sennheiser web site and activated the 2 year warranty now I just need to await the frequency response chart which they stated in their automatically reply would be sent in a few days...
Welcome to the club. Listening right now and they still have the ability to impress going on 2 years of ownership. You are in for a revelation in music listening and enjoyment like no other.
- The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 18 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 27 seconds ago
- › Rooth LSX5 Hybrid CIEM 49 seconds ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA XS - V-MODA M-80s upgraded - Pictures and more! [Discussion,... 1 minute ago
- › soldering issuse 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 <Recabled with Whiplash TWag 2> 3 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3