Thank you all so much! :D
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Inside Sennheiser Factory,How the HD800 are made. Last post on 12/22/14 at 1:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audiophiles are bassheads in some degree? Last post on 12/22/14 at 3:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- 2nd pair of cans Last post on 12/10/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Factory Tour Last post on 12/4/14 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Where is the sweet spot for quality headphones? Last post on 12/2/14 at 9:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread - Page 693
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Haha, yes. It's actually the successor to the Aaron Chair. It's the Embody Chair by Herman Miller :)
The chair can be pretty comfy
But I bought it a few years ago, and my old chair died because of one of my "bigger" friends. After that I only had a little stool. Not good for my back, and since I was really hoping to buy the Embody Chair someday... so I bought it. ;)
Recently got my pair of HD800. After that I thought I should finally join this community. ;)
(Since head-fi.org is one of the main reasons why my pockets are now empty :P)
This are my beloved HD 800 <3
If someone like the shot, I can give a direct link to my flickr page for high rez Wallpapers.
I never heard better headphones than the HD800 before. I upgraded them from my HD 650 after more or less 7 years. :)
Beautiful image - thanks for sharing it, as well as the other excellent work on your flikr page!
I love your hp stand as well. Would you mind sharing the make/model?
Same here lol, I have no problem putting my T1 on my desk but for some reason I'm scared to do the same with the HD800.. Maybe because subconsciously we think the HD800 is more valuable?
Here is the link to the stand:
Thanks! Wish there was a US seller though. Amazon prime has totally ruined me. I now feel tortured if I have to wait more than 2 days for anything.
This alternative works better when you don't have a 4 year old running around who has taken to demanding head time with your hd800's. A stand placed at the back of my desk seems to have some deterrent effect on small grabby hands, even though she could easily climb up if feeling determined. But I value the aesthetics regardless. An attractive stand turns your phones into an interesting item on display rather than just clutter on your desk.
Just got the HD800 now I have to wait until I got home...feels like Christmas eve when I was a kid.......It only took 4 days from order to delivery and as it was marked gift did not have to pay the customs fee....
I bought it from below link on Saturday evening and got it delivered today in Abu Dhabi sent from Hong kong, they marked it as gift so I avoided the customs and tax, ttl usd 1150 which is not to bad considering Amazon takes usd 1499......
I just registered the phones on Sennheiser web site and activated the 2 year warranty now I just need to await the frequency response chart which they stated in their automatically reply would be sent in a few days...
Welcome to the club. Listening right now and they still have the ability to impress going on 2 years of ownership. You are in for a revelation in music listening and enjoyment like no other.
- The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread
- › woo audio wa6se 23 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 50 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 8 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 9 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 10 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 11 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 13 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 15 minutes ago
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD700 by witygass
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)