Thank you all so much! :D
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- How come if a Headphone has deep and strong bass is not considered a 'audiofile headphone... Last post on 9/10/14 at 10:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Paradox Slants as EndGame HP over everything else Last post on Yesterday at 11:37 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax SRS-4170 system vs HD 800 vs LCD3 Last post on 8/29/14 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Irish Still Make Headphones? Last post on 9/2/14 at 6:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE-560 versus HD800 (Anaxilus 2 modded) - impressions after a 2 hour A/B session Last post on 9/18/14 at 4:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread - Page 693
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Haha, yes. It's actually the successor to the Aaron Chair. It's the Embody Chair by Herman Miller :)
The chair can be pretty comfy
But I bought it a few years ago, and my old chair died because of one of my "bigger" friends. After that I only had a little stool. Not good for my back, and since I was really hoping to buy the Embody Chair someday... so I bought it. ;)
Recently got my pair of HD800. After that I thought I should finally join this community. ;)
(Since head-fi.org is one of the main reasons why my pockets are now empty :P)
This are my beloved HD 800 <3
If someone like the shot, I can give a direct link to my flickr page for high rez Wallpapers.
I never heard better headphones than the HD800 before. I upgraded them from my HD 650 after more or less 7 years. :)
Beautiful image - thanks for sharing it, as well as the other excellent work on your flikr page!
I love your hp stand as well. Would you mind sharing the make/model?
Same here lol, I have no problem putting my T1 on my desk but for some reason I'm scared to do the same with the HD800.. Maybe because subconsciously we think the HD800 is more valuable?
Here is the link to the stand:
Thanks! Wish there was a US seller though. Amazon prime has totally ruined me. I now feel tortured if I have to wait more than 2 days for anything.
This alternative works better when you don't have a 4 year old running around who has taken to demanding head time with your hd800's. A stand placed at the back of my desk seems to have some deterrent effect on small grabby hands, even though she could easily climb up if feeling determined. But I value the aesthetics regardless. An attractive stand turns your phones into an interesting item on display rather than just clutter on your desk.
Just got the HD800 now I have to wait until I got home...feels like Christmas eve when I was a kid.......It only took 4 days from order to delivery and as it was marked gift did not have to pay the customs fee....
I bought it from below link on Saturday evening and got it delivered today in Abu Dhabi sent from Hong kong, they marked it as gift so I avoided the customs and tax, ttl usd 1150 which is not to bad considering Amazon takes usd 1499......
I just registered the phones on Sennheiser web site and activated the 2 year warranty now I just need to await the frequency response chart which they stated in their automatically reply would be sent in a few days...
Welcome to the club. Listening right now and they still have the ability to impress going on 2 years of ownership. You are in for a revelation in music listening and enjoyment like no other.
- The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Owners Unite 26 seconds ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 4 minutes ago
- › Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer 4 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 4 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Audioquest Columbia 72V DBS XLR Interconnects 1 meter. FREE Shipping! 7 minutes ago
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)