- 7,493 Posts. Joined 12/2002
- Location: OKC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Ranking of 17 DACs and DAC Configurations Last post on Today at 6:18 am in Dedicated Source Components
- Yet another HD800 thread... Last post on Today at 6:33 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- LCD-3's and Woo WA22....WOW! Last post on 12/3/13 at 11:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need A Balanced &/Or Single Ended Amplifier Around $2-$3K for the HE-500. Last post on 11/25/13 at 3:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for recommendations: balanced amplifier for high sensitivity headphones with preamp out... Last post on 11/24/13 at 7:48pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/28/12
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread - Page 65post #961 of 68213/15/13 at 12:50pmGood things come to those who wait.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #962 of 68213/15/13 at 1:02pmQuote:
That's pretty good.
The experience you get by him taking you through each and every purchase of each and every item is great. You pretty much get to build it with that parts you want (with in reason).post #963 of 68213/15/13 at 1:11pmpost #964 of 68213/15/13 at 1:16pm
For anyone interested in a csp2 if I keep the taboo MK111 I may be selling the csp2 so if there is interest shoot me a PM. I want to keep it but I am tight on space and dollars. Not sure but will know Sunday what I am doing for surepost #965 of 68213/15/13 at 1:20pmQuote:
You'll regret it like me and my ZDSE I predict.
-Danielpost #966 of 68213/15/13 at 1:26pmpost #967 of 68213/15/13 at 1:29pmpost #968 of 68213/15/13 at 2:03pm
LOL If I decide to keep it then I will use both pieces again together. I am thinking hard on it but the mk111 . Will sleep on it for a few dayspost #969 of 68213/15/13 at 3:16pmpost #970 of 68213/15/13 at 3:24pmQuote:
Yes it would be b ether. The he500 does not play well on the csp2 but should sound good on the Taboo Mk111post #971 of 68213/15/13 at 3:38pmpost #972 of 68213/15/13 at 3:55pmpost #973 of 68213/15/13 at 4:03pmpost #974 of 68213/15/13 at 4:43pm
So if I get the Taboo MkIII and I want balanced cables for the HD800 and HE500 what XLR pin do I need 3pin or 4pin? I have zero experience with balanced cables but I want to make sure I get the Taboo with the right connectors out of the gate.
P.S. It's in the cart right now and I am ready to hit the "drain my wallet" button.
Edited by bearFNF - 3/15/13 at 4:44pmpost #975 of 68213/15/13 at 4:44pmQuote:
I like the 4 pin becaus eiots a single cable and the single ended adapter are less cumbersome that the dual 3 pin. This amp has the 4 pin
- The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Question about frequencies and Cowon JetAudio 1 minute ago
- › Cambridge Audio DacMagic XS 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi USB DAC 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR 7560 right channel stopped working. 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi