And the quality of the buttons.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD800 Last post on Today at 5:45 am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Need urgent help to choose amp. For Hd800 Last post on 5/21/13 at 10:41pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Need urgent help to choose amp. For Hd800 Last post on 5/22/13 at 1:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Stock HD800 Headphone Cable Mint Last post on 5/22/13 at 11:59am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/16/13 at 12:41pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)
Edited on 12/28/12
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...Edited on 5/27/12
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread - Page 48
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Maybe you could take all your experience and help out this guy http://www.head-fi.org/t/653834/why-do-hd800-headphones-sounded-weak-when-hook-up-to-an-ipod
The two of you would make a nice couple.
Why? I have never planned to use iPod or anything portable with HD800... I could buy IEMs for that.
I've never compared buttons on O2 and on Audio GD... But my O2/ODAC at least look unanimously, all-black. It's not the best-looking amp/DAC but I consider it really fine.
Wow... Didn't get the joke/point did you?
I was also unaware a better looking dac/amp will give you better detail. Hmm... Jokes aside, I'm going to put my money down on the fact that the more expensive amps get, the better aesthetically they get since that extra money is getting put towards R&D for aesthetics... meaning the less you spend, the less you should expect.
Edited by Girls Generation - 3/7/13 at 3:02pm
Psst: All of our comments shouldn't be read so...objectively.
I think 2000USD together... This is a Benchmark DAC2 area and unfortuntely way too much for me. =/
Do you have any problem with my requirements? By the way, the only amp/DAC offering (mentioned here so far) that I don't find pretty enough for the price is the Audio GD stuff... That's all.
Edited by RustA - 3/7/13 at 3:08pm
- The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 19 seconds ago
- › Are the Velodyne VPulse IEMs Worth It? 23 seconds ago
- › Need advice on upgrade 24 seconds ago
- › Concise Multi-IEM Comparison (HifiMan RE400 added , March. 1st, 2013) 54 seconds ago
- › Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent. 59 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Fischer Audio FA-011 - OFF THE DEEP END!! 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe