I'm interested in getting high quality over the ear headphones that I can travel with and use with portable music players. I was looking at Sennheiser Momentum and Ultrasone Edition 8 S-Logic Plus. Any thoughts? Any others to consider? Thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Help Please! I need to buy a headphone. Guidance wld be much appreciated Last post on 1/18/13 at 7:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a new Over Ear sealed headphone Last post on 12/18/14 at 5:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help required - Which over ear ? Last post on 1/23/14 at 3:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Hi-end Portable Use
Gear mentioned in this thread:
1) Are the looks of the headphone important?
2) What do you mean by travelling? As a pedestrian? Flying? Or just chilling out in a sofa at the hotel?
3) What do you want to drive them with? An external amp/dac or just "any" digital media player, like e.g. an iPod?
4) Price? How much are you looking to spend?
I want the ability to take them with me when I travel. I sometimes will use them on the airplane but that is not the biggest use. For the most part, my order of priorities are:
1- Sound quality across genres and driven by iphone or pc w/o amp
2- Portability (& Durability)
When it comes to cost, I don't want to spend $ on something that isn't worth it but I am willing to spend a lot for the quality. That is what drove me to the Ultrasone.
- Hi-end Portable Use
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 인터넷카지노对＼ UTR74。COＭ ＼对인터넷카지노 4 seconds ago
- › 생방송바카라♥━-Sx797。COM ♥━인터넷홀덤 jpahyx66 16 seconds ago
- › 라이브포커 》》》ox600。ＣＯＭ》》》 강남카지노 rsflfr 27 seconds ago
- › 생중계바카라♥━-Sx797。COM ♥━온라인블랙잭 whjxkp37 35 seconds ago
- › 온라인포커 》》》ox600。ＣＯＭ》》》 온라인바두기 jukcjc 38 seconds ago
- › 토토싸이트 》》》ox600。ＣＯＭ》》》 라이브스코어 qliuag 47 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics - The Shard Event 47 seconds ago
- › 바카라게임 OX７00．ＣＯＭ 바카라게임 by6 47 seconds ago
- › 다모아카지노ほ＼ ５００ＢＯＸ。COＭ ＼ほ다모아카지노 54 seconds ago
- › 모바일바카라♥━-Sx797。COM ♥━모바일릴게임 acurot28 54 seconds ago
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2