Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The NEW WS99/WS77 PG 57..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The NEW WS99/WS77 PG 57.. - Page 113

post #1681 of 1724
Are they worth 185 euro's in terms of sound quality and comfort? I like very realistic sounding mids and highs with a lot of clarity and very good instrument separation
post #1682 of 1724
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakanao View Post

Are they worth 185 euro's in terms of sound quality and comfort? I like very realistic sounding mids and highs with a lot of clarity and very good instrument separation

In terms of sound quality, yes they are worth it. The soundstage is very good for a closed can. It performs really well in the entire spectrum. However, i can't say the same thing for the comfort and build quality. You might wanna buy the HM-5 pad as a replacement as it really upgrades the comfort. Build quality is just mediocre for a pair of headphone of this price.

post #1683 of 1724

How do they compare to the Philips X1 sound quality wise?

post #1684 of 1724

I am getting these baby's too...for 100 euro so not bad and wanna ask which pads fit best and give good sound...?

post #1685 of 1724
Quote:
Originally Posted by dailysmoker View Post
 

I am getting these baby's too...for 100 euro so not bad and wanna ask which pads fit best and give good sound...?

 

HM5 pads: http://www.mp4nation.net/brainwavz-hm5-spare-earpad-1pc 
 

Very comfortable and bass sounds a bit deeper. Just make sure you buy a quantity of 2, and not 1.

post #1686 of 1724

Oh i thought they did not fit right...?

post #1687 of 1724
Quote:
Originally Posted by dailysmoker View Post
 

Oh i thought they did not fit right...?

 

Don't know where you read this, but they fit just fine for me.. 

post #1688 of 1724

Yesterday my beloved Q40's broke down on 1 side just dropped dead,when i got them they where not okay and tried to send it back but they stopped making them....:blink: but today got these WS99 and they are damn awesome :atsmile: sansa clip + and E11 and let them play for a while to burn these baby's in....And i can already say that the bass comes close to the Q40's, on the WS99 it is more refined and with more detail.....


Edited by dailysmoker - 7/29/14 at 10:21am
post #1689 of 1724
Quote:
Originally Posted by dailysmoker View Post
 

Yesterday my beloved Q40's broke down on 1 side just dropped dead,when i got them they where not okay and tried to send it back but they stopped making them....:blink: but today got these WS99 and they are damn awesome :atsmile: sansa clip + and E11 and let them play for a while to burn these baby's in....And i can already say that the bass comes close to the Q40's, on the WS99 it is more refined and with more detail.....

 

I'm glad you like them :)

post #1690 of 1724

Man these are awesome can't stop listening haha..... The sound they produce is more fun and of more quality then my Q40's and that says a lot :atsmile: really likes these....

post #1691 of 1724

Man these basslines and kicks are just dancing so lushy around your ears it's just amazing it's better then my X1 and Q40 together where it goes just into your ears  :dt880smile: was just listening to some Bob Marley and Bob Dylan in 24 bit  on my Clip+ and E11 and man EQ on 1 and gain on high haha the bass is just amazingly perfect for me

post #1692 of 1724
Quote:
Originally Posted by dailysmoker View Post
 

Man these basslines and kicks are just dancing so lushy around your ears it's just amazing it's better then my X1 and Q40 together where it goes just into your ears  :dt880smile: was just listening to some Bob Marley and Bob Dylan in 24 bit  on my Clip+ and E11 and man EQ on 1 and gain on high haha the bass is just amazingly perfect for me

 

Yeah they are awesome. I know dem feels :dt880smile:

post #1693 of 1724

Hey guys, I'm selling my pair in the classifieds if anybody is interested.

post #1694 of 1724
Alright... I have a pair of WS77's, but the pads are WAY too shallow. Painfully so. Is there a good replacement pad for about 20$ or so (willing to go at max 35$ usd) that is at least an inch deep or so? I have ears that stick out 4/5th's of an inch.

EDIT: Amazon only.
Edited by DisCHORDDubstep - 8/20/14 at 7:20pm
post #1695 of 1724

Yes. Get the Brainwavz HM-5 pads from MP4nation.net...They fit the WS-99s very well and transform

the headphones in to something you can wear all day...I would not go back to the stock pads....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The NEW WS99/WS77 PG 57..