Hi!I have a budget of 250$.Can you recommand me a pair of headphones with powerful bass and sound clarity excelenta.I want more options...Thank you!:)
- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/5/15
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
The Fiio E12A Mont Blanc portable headphone amplifier is a great amp for IEM's and earbuds. The sound signature is slightly on the warm side, and presents a much fuller sound and wider...
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 112/9/13 at 1:40pm
Welcome to Head-fi
Can you list your music genres? where are you plugging your headphones? it is for music listening only? gaming?
(i suggest you change your thread title to something more specific, so people will come to give advice)post #3 of 112/11/13 at 7:20amThread Starterpost #4 of 112/11/13 at 8:07amI am also looking for headphones at that price range. I've been mostly looking at the Ultrasone Hfi-580 and Shure srh-840. Both these go between 180-230 here in Canada. I'm going to use them for monitoring hip-hip/rap songs as well as dubstep. How do these both compare with each other?
And a buddy of mine has some beats pro's for $200 cash...
Which route would be best?post #5 of 112/11/13 at 8:26amUltrasones (hfi 780 or pro 750) would probably be what ylu want unless you can't deal with brightness or the long burn in. Another option would be the dt770 though they depend on what your running these with.
Edit-Also AKG k550 and Philip L1 can be found around $250,both I recommend over those
I previously mentioned but aren't as good for dubstep IMO as the Ultrasones.
Edited by skit - 2/11/13 at 8:31ampost #6 of 112/11/13 at 10:35am
I'd recommend the Beyerdynamic DT770 80 Ohm plus a Fiio E12 portable amp. Might be a little bit over budget, but I think the combo sounds pretty good. Most of the well-liked headphones here will probably seem too light on the bass for you until you get used to good headphones. The DT770 80 Ohm has pretty punchy and prominent bass without straying too far from being an audiophile friendly headphone.post #7 of 112/11/13 at 11:16ampost #8 of 112/11/13 at 12:05pmpost #9 of 112/13/13 at 4:21amI apologise for the late response,the hfi 580 would work and has more bass than the others I recommended. They are IMO a bit lower in overall SQ and not as good for rock but better for dubstep. If you end up liking the sound then you can later save up for the pro 900(the best headphone for electronic music IMO) which sounds similar just substantially better SQ. So either would work for your wants and opens up a nixe upgrade path.post #10 of 112/13/13 at 4:53am
I don't have a lot of experience with different makes, but I did a comparison review for the Audio-Technica ATH-A900X and the AKG K550, and I liked the A900X a lot more.
Bassier, richer & more full-bodied mids, much more detailed & sparklier treble. I think they are a very strong contender at ~$230; you should check them out.
My review, for your consideration:post #11 of 112/13/13 at 6:12amQuote:
Beyer DT770 PRO LE 32ohm
Logitech UE 6000
Mr Speakers Mad Dogs
Shure SRH750 DJ
Ultrasone HFI 580
And equalize bass/treble to suite taste.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 45 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Grado GS2000e Loaner program 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Get the sennheiser hd650 and the o2odac 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...