Hi!I have a budget of 250$.Can you recommand me a pair of headphones with powerful bass and sound clarity excelenta.I want more options...Thank you!:)
- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/5/15
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Back in March, I received the Zens from Lee of Venture Electronics in exchange for my honest impressions. I was a bit hesitant because I have never enjoyed earbuds, and that bias had me a bit...
I have owned my Audeze LCD 3f for about one year and have enjoyed the headphone immensely. The one thing that bothered me about the LCD 3 was the fact that they just seem to always be slightly...
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 112/9/13 at 1:40pm
Welcome to Head-fi
Can you list your music genres? where are you plugging your headphones? it is for music listening only? gaming?
(i suggest you change your thread title to something more specific, so people will come to give advice)post #3 of 112/11/13 at 7:20amThread Starterpost #4 of 112/11/13 at 8:07amI am also looking for headphones at that price range. I've been mostly looking at the Ultrasone Hfi-580 and Shure srh-840. Both these go between 180-230 here in Canada. I'm going to use them for monitoring hip-hip/rap songs as well as dubstep. How do these both compare with each other?
And a buddy of mine has some beats pro's for $200 cash...
Which route would be best?post #5 of 112/11/13 at 8:26amUltrasones (hfi 780 or pro 750) would probably be what ylu want unless you can't deal with brightness or the long burn in. Another option would be the dt770 though they depend on what your running these with.
Edit-Also AKG k550 and Philip L1 can be found around $250,both I recommend over those
I previously mentioned but aren't as good for dubstep IMO as the Ultrasones.
Edited by skit - 2/11/13 at 8:31ampost #6 of 112/11/13 at 10:35am
I'd recommend the Beyerdynamic DT770 80 Ohm plus a Fiio E12 portable amp. Might be a little bit over budget, but I think the combo sounds pretty good. Most of the well-liked headphones here will probably seem too light on the bass for you until you get used to good headphones. The DT770 80 Ohm has pretty punchy and prominent bass without straying too far from being an audiophile friendly headphone.post #7 of 112/11/13 at 11:16ampost #8 of 112/11/13 at 12:05pmpost #9 of 112/13/13 at 4:21amI apologise for the late response,the hfi 580 would work and has more bass than the others I recommended. They are IMO a bit lower in overall SQ and not as good for rock but better for dubstep. If you end up liking the sound then you can later save up for the pro 900(the best headphone for electronic music IMO) which sounds similar just substantially better SQ. So either would work for your wants and opens up a nixe upgrade path.post #10 of 112/13/13 at 4:53am
I don't have a lot of experience with different makes, but I did a comparison review for the Audio-Technica ATH-A900X and the AKG K550, and I liked the A900X a lot more.
Bassier, richer & more full-bodied mids, much more detailed & sparklier treble. I think they are a very strong contender at ~$230; you should check them out.
My review, for your consideration:post #11 of 112/13/13 at 6:12amQuote:
Beyer DT770 PRO LE 32ohm
Logitech UE 6000
Mr Speakers Mad Dogs
Shure SRH750 DJ
Ultrasone HFI 580
And equalize bass/treble to suite taste.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FiiO’s 2015 Slogan Translation Contest 5 seconds ago
- › Do your PS500 distort at louder volumes? 5 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 16 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 38 seconds ago
- › 🇸🇬 CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February) 45 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › New DAP Shanling M2 is coming, smaller size and all new design 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 4 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by waynes world
- › HiFiMAN HE-1000 by Blackrain
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2