Hi!I have a budget of 250$.Can you recommand me a pair of headphones with powerful bass and sound clarity excelenta.I want more options...Thank you!:)
- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/5/15
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Brainwavz IntroABOUT USBrainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range of...
Sound Blaster X G5 The Gaming device with everything* we asked for A Little Context The G5 is part of Creative's "Blaster X" gamer focused line, cued after the name of the X7. I loved the...
Intro TL;DR: The Brainwavz XF200 is, in and of itself, an excellent sports IEM that will go the extra mile with you and then some. Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora...
I must first and foremost give a large and heartfelt thank you to secondipity for reaching out to me and asking if I would be interested in reviewing some products offered by them. This is...
ZMF OMNI - REVIEW Zach and Luke are Ortho Docs Disclaimer: No mercy… though the Omni is merciful I really think the Omni can hold up to scrutiny very well. While I have been a long time...
Headphonespost #2 of 112/9/13 at 1:40pm
Welcome to Head-fi
Can you list your music genres? where are you plugging your headphones? it is for music listening only? gaming?
(i suggest you change your thread title to something more specific, so people will come to give advice)post #3 of 112/11/13 at 7:20amThread Starterpost #4 of 112/11/13 at 8:07amI am also looking for headphones at that price range. I've been mostly looking at the Ultrasone Hfi-580 and Shure srh-840. Both these go between 180-230 here in Canada. I'm going to use them for monitoring hip-hip/rap songs as well as dubstep. How do these both compare with each other?
And a buddy of mine has some beats pro's for $200 cash...
Which route would be best?post #5 of 112/11/13 at 8:26amUltrasones (hfi 780 or pro 750) would probably be what ylu want unless you can't deal with brightness or the long burn in. Another option would be the dt770 though they depend on what your running these with.
Edit-Also AKG k550 and Philip L1 can be found around $250,both I recommend over those
I previously mentioned but aren't as good for dubstep IMO as the Ultrasones.
Edited by skit - 2/11/13 at 8:31ampost #6 of 112/11/13 at 10:35am
I'd recommend the Beyerdynamic DT770 80 Ohm plus a Fiio E12 portable amp. Might be a little bit over budget, but I think the combo sounds pretty good. Most of the well-liked headphones here will probably seem too light on the bass for you until you get used to good headphones. The DT770 80 Ohm has pretty punchy and prominent bass without straying too far from being an audiophile friendly headphone.post #7 of 112/11/13 at 11:16ampost #8 of 112/11/13 at 12:05pmpost #9 of 112/13/13 at 4:21amI apologise for the late response,the hfi 580 would work and has more bass than the others I recommended. They are IMO a bit lower in overall SQ and not as good for rock but better for dubstep. If you end up liking the sound then you can later save up for the pro 900(the best headphone for electronic music IMO) which sounds similar just substantially better SQ. So either would work for your wants and opens up a nixe upgrade path.post #10 of 112/13/13 at 4:53am
I don't have a lot of experience with different makes, but I did a comparison review for the Audio-Technica ATH-A900X and the AKG K550, and I liked the A900X a lot more.
Bassier, richer & more full-bodied mids, much more detailed & sparklier treble. I think they are a very strong contender at ~$230; you should check them out.
My review, for your consideration:post #11 of 112/13/13 at 6:12amQuote:
Beyer DT770 PRO LE 32ohm
Logitech UE 6000
Mr Speakers Mad Dogs
Shure SRH750 DJ
Ultrasone HFI 580
And equalize bass/treble to suite taste.
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 3 minutes ago
- › HD650 Bottlehead Crack or NFB 11.32 5 minutes ago
- › Final SONOROUS III 7 minutes ago
- › Introduction and help looking for low budget IEM 8 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › Unique Melody UM Maestro 12 driver IEM by shotgunshane
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse