KSC75 shill checking in.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/9/15
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
some people who post their so called ''advice'' are working for headphones companys - Page 3post #31 of 342/9/13 at 10:39pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 342/10/13 at 3:01ampost #33 of 342/10/13 at 3:11amQuote:
That doesn't account for supposedly "obvious" differences. Also, you're allowed to take all the time you need, there's no limit. DBTs are certainly a lot more valuable than subjective impressions (which often happen to be contradictory).Quote:
That's entirely your loss. That's where the inventors and developers of many technologies (like FLAC, LAME, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, ReplayGain, foobar2000) come to discuss all things audio. They know a hell of a lot more than anyone on Head-Fi, and you would learn a lot from them.
Edited by skamp - 2/10/13 at 3:12ampost #34 of 342/10/13 at 4:14am
I might close this one up as it is going to go madly off topic in short order. The thread title is:
some people who post their so called ''advice'' are working for headphones companys
Given that people who DO work for headphone companies are tagged with their business name and everyone gets a welcome message on registration asking them to tell us if they do work for one (or any other audio-related company) so we can make sure they understand the rules and behave with propriety.
This thread is locked
- some people who post their so called ''advice'' are working for headphones companys
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 32 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 5 minutes ago
- › "Best" USB DAC/Amp for $300 or less 6 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 6 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 7 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 7 minutes ago
- › Boston Meet? 8 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2