KSC75 shill checking in.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/9/15
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
some people who post their so called ''advice'' are working for headphones companys - Page 3post #31 of 342/9/13 at 10:39pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 342/10/13 at 3:01ampost #33 of 342/10/13 at 3:11amQuote:
That doesn't account for supposedly "obvious" differences. Also, you're allowed to take all the time you need, there's no limit. DBTs are certainly a lot more valuable than subjective impressions (which often happen to be contradictory).Quote:
That's entirely your loss. That's where the inventors and developers of many technologies (like FLAC, LAME, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, ReplayGain, foobar2000) come to discuss all things audio. They know a hell of a lot more than anyone on Head-Fi, and you would learn a lot from them.
Edited by skamp - 2/10/13 at 3:12ampost #34 of 342/10/13 at 4:14am
I might close this one up as it is going to go madly off topic in short order. The thread title is:
some people who post their so called ''advice'' are working for headphones companys
Given that people who DO work for headphone companies are tagged with their business name and everyone gets a welcome message on registration asking them to tell us if they do work for one (or any other audio-related company) so we can make sure they understand the rules and behave with propriety.
This thread is locked
- some people who post their so called ''advice'' are working for headphones companys
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Three Word Story 15 seconds ago
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 1 minute ago
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS185 Review by mark2410 3 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 3 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 4 minutes ago
- › Cable Burn In with regard to Audio Directionality. 5 minutes ago
- › 🌅 Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 18, 2015, Doubletree San... 6 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)