KSC75 shill checking in.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/9/15
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Today is my long overdue review of the Cayin i5. I had trouble getting this review complete due to a holiday emergency and a slow recovery however, better late than never. *disclaimer* I've...
Company 64 Audio (former 1964 Ears) is a well-known maker of top-level multidriver IEMs. They are offering a big range of models, but the most attractive feature of their earphones is APEX...
In my self-imposed haughtiness and superiority, I have always told Alfred and Martin that I will be the high-end reviewer for this blog, and that they should be responsible for more budget...
First of all, thank you so much to Ifi-Audio for sending me a black edition to review for free! Really awesome of them to involve the audio community to such a degree. I will keep this review...
I try not to be an extremist and I try to give most products I review a decent amount of hearing before making any judgments on their quality but when a product reaches with a level of quality I...
some people who post their so called ''advice'' are working for headphones companys - Page 3post #31 of 342/9/13 at 10:39pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 342/10/13 at 3:01ampost #33 of 342/10/13 at 3:11amQuote:
That doesn't account for supposedly "obvious" differences. Also, you're allowed to take all the time you need, there's no limit. DBTs are certainly a lot more valuable than subjective impressions (which often happen to be contradictory).Quote:
That's entirely your loss. That's where the inventors and developers of many technologies (like FLAC, LAME, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, ReplayGain, foobar2000) come to discuss all things audio. They know a hell of a lot more than anyone on Head-Fi, and you would learn a lot from them.
Edited by skamp - 2/10/13 at 3:12ampost #34 of 342/10/13 at 4:14am
I might close this one up as it is going to go madly off topic in short order. The thread title is:
some people who post their so called ''advice'' are working for headphones companys
Given that people who DO work for headphone companies are tagged with their business name and everyone gets a welcome message on registration asking them to tell us if they do work for one (or any other audio-related company) so we can make sure they understand the rules and behave with propriety.
This thread is locked
- some people who post their so called ''advice'' are working for headphones companys
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 16 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › CIEM wax cleaning tool 1 minute ago
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 headphones. Mint, boxed and hardly used 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › Need help with choosing headphones! 2 minutes ago
- › Vinyl sounds better than digitial if you ... 2 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 by Voxata
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by bapspidoff
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear