KSC75 shill checking in.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/9/15
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
Very detailed quality sound . I am able to find details which missed before. Details with layer and staging. Staging and positioning isn't huge or odd. But I can feel it in my head when listening...
Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank the 1More team for giving these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from as much as an objective standpoint as possible....
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
some people who post their so called ''advice'' are working for headphones companys - Page 3post #31 of 342/9/13 at 10:39pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 342/10/13 at 3:01ampost #33 of 342/10/13 at 3:11amQuote:
That doesn't account for supposedly "obvious" differences. Also, you're allowed to take all the time you need, there's no limit. DBTs are certainly a lot more valuable than subjective impressions (which often happen to be contradictory).Quote:
That's entirely your loss. That's where the inventors and developers of many technologies (like FLAC, LAME, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, ReplayGain, foobar2000) come to discuss all things audio. They know a hell of a lot more than anyone on Head-Fi, and you would learn a lot from them.
Edited by skamp - 2/10/13 at 3:12ampost #34 of 342/10/13 at 4:14am
I might close this one up as it is going to go madly off topic in short order. The thread title is:
some people who post their so called ''advice'' are working for headphones companys
Given that people who DO work for headphone companies are tagged with their business name and everyone gets a welcome message on registration asking them to tell us if they do work for one (or any other audio-related company) so we can make sure they understand the rules and behave with propriety.
This thread is locked
- some people who post their so called ''advice'' are working for headphones companys
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › If you had to buy an AMP/DAC right now for $200, what would you get? 13 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 32 seconds ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 41 seconds ago
- › Objectivists board room 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 3 minutes ago
- › Are you a console or PC gamer? 3 minutes ago
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...