Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II - Page 269

post #4021 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripBitShooter View Post

Get him some tasty (to the ears) Grados! biggrin.gif

Yummy in my.....
Eardrum?
post #4022 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforIEMs View Post


Not godsend but good for the price.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post
 

Call Vaziyetu and you will be inclined to never ask again. 

Who dat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by penmarker View Post
 

There was a big rave about it back when it first came out. Flavour of the month train passes quickly.

Hm, I'll probably get these then... They're for an *ahem* ladyfriend. Wha? Nothing..... :p

post #4023 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post
 

 

Who dat?

Hm, I'll probably get these then... They're for an *ahem* ladyfriend. Wha? Nothing..... :p

Vaz is some troll who bashes on the Pistons and other IEMs and either recommends IEMs at least twice the price or raves about his beloved Koss RUK30.

 

Ooh, lady friend, huh? I think this will give her a bigger smile than regular Pistons.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by penmarker View Post
 

There was a big rave about it back when it first came out. Flavour of the month train passes quickly.

Not really FOTM when it lasts 10 months. I know, you don't like the Pistons, so I understand why you're discouraging the buy.

post #4024 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post

Vaz is some troll who bashes on the Pistons and other IEMs and either recommends IEMs at least twice the price or raves about his beloved Koss RUK30.

Ooh, lady friend, huh? I think this will give her a bigger smile than regular Pistons.

Not really FOTM when it lasts 10 months. I know, you don't like the Pistons, so I understand why you're discouraging the buy.
Not as much as I hate Beyers XP series IEM. They sound so cheap for the price.
post #4025 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post
 

Vaz is some troll who bashes on the Pistons and other IEMs and either recommends IEMs at least twice the price or raves about his beloved Koss RUK30.

 

Ooh, lady friend, huh? I think this will give her a bigger smile than regular Pistons.

 

Not really FOTM when it lasts 10 months. I know, you don't like the Pistons, so I understand why you're discouraging the buy.

Yes, a ladyfriend XD

Anyway, those are pink bro. Are you trying to instill stereotypes with girls and pink? Jkjk :p

post #4026 of 4028
When are they going to make cheap graphene based IEM's?
post #4027 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post
 

Yes, a ladyfriend XD

Anyway, those are pink bro. Are you trying to instill stereotypes with girls and pink? Jkjk :p

:D Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Nobody knows.

post #4028 of 4028
Lady friend talk? BAEs? Gals? Dat One?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II