- 433 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Location: California
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeatstagged by cb3723, 7/17/14
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by jacksonchansf, 6/11/13
- productFiiO E9 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and Dock for E7 USB DACtagged by jacksonchansf, 6/11/13
- productFischer Audio FA-003tagged by jacksonchansf, 6/11/13
- productHiFiMAN HE-500tagged by jacksonchansf, 6/11/13
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by jacksonchansf, 6/11/13
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by jacksonchansf, 6/11/13
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by jacksonchansf, 6/11/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by jacksonchansf, 6/11/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- sound similar to he500 and a sennheiser HD6xx/hd580 question Last post on 12/5/14 at 10:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone dac/amp vmoda m100. Last post on 1/18/14 at 11:15pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Fiio e7/e9 troubleshooting Last post on 1/4/14 at 6:39pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- O2 vs fiio Last post on 10/7/13 at 4:21am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
I own 3 High-end headphones ( HD 600, HD-650s, and HE 500s) and this amplifier does everything I want it to do. The headphones have been driven with authority, speed and transparency. The sound is...
Disclaimer: I would like to thank www.hifinage.com and Fidue for this review sample. I was supposed to keep it for 1 week for evaluation purpose free of charge. I am in no way affiliated to Fidue ...
I received by LG for review purposes. Here are my thoughts are 6 weeks. Aesthetics. The unique ‘on-neck horse-shoe’ design is inconspicuous sits neatly and discreetly around the neck line....
Signature Acoustics C-12: The Elemental Underdog Woodies Company Background Audiophiles love music, especially when played from high quality audio products that contain several different...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank SoundMagic for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. If you live in US, they are currently available at a...
Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II - Page 177
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That reminds me...some guy I know in gym class listens to metal a lot and was using Beats with his phone. My reaction was silently meh. Days later, I noticed that he switched to Apple Earpods to my surprise. He was talking to his friend who asked him what he did with his Beats and said that he left them home and is wanting to sell them. He didn't like the sound of them and noticed that they weren't as good as the price wanted. He said he wanted to buy new headphones and that was when I stepped up and told him to come to me if he needed headphone recommendations when he had the money. He never did and weeks later I see him with Bose headphones...What a shame, could of been a possible convert :/
Edited by RainHeaven - 4/11/14 at 11:58pm
LOL! So much BOSE hate... :D
Bose aren't that bad. I had a listen at JB Hifi the other day and it was surprisingly comfortable and the sound was on par with the Creative Aurvana I had with me. Mind you I got the creatives for $100. The Bose were $400
OMG wow these are freaking good!
Are these shures??
Wow these look awesome!
These make my ears hurt
Reactions to my Tritus CIEM ( one off ciem from Customisears )
WTH HELL ARE THOSE MAN
Coolest earphones ever!
How do you even fit it in your ear?!!!
Sad no reactions to my X5 so far. It's a darn good dap but I'm guessing the striking resemblance to an ipod (when I'm using the silicone case) makes them think it's an ipod
That's because with Bose, you're paying a premium for their top of the line active noise cancelling.
And I get that. Might buy Bose if I ever start flying a lot more than I do
I don't bother with Bose even though I take flights more than the average person as a Hongkongnese boarding in the UK. It's more to do with me being satisfied with my current closed-backs than with me not liking Bose headphones though.
Not too loud. Even Sennheiser Momentums are enough to block out background noice while listening to music at moderate volumes.
Edit: 100th post, yay!
Edited by Zojokkeli - 4/12/14 at 3:03pm
It depends from where you are. It's definitely loud from the outside but when you are inside, it's probably about average street noise? It also depends on the engine. Like a car, some are loud while some are extremely quite (cough cough A380 cough)
haha... yes AKG do look very nice. :D My new Bowers And Wilkins P5's are also very, very nice. Best headphones I have bought in a LONG time. :D
- Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 9 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 18 seconds ago
- › The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread 57 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Looking for over ear headphones <=$200 1 minute ago
- › Which Headphones Should I Buy? 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)