Thanks audionewbi. Although I can't understand what is being said, the pictures give a nice early impression.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFostex TH600 Dynamic Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 10/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- Can someone suggest $400-$600 over ear cans with good "neckability" (lol) ? Last post on 2/13/15 at 12:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can someone suggest $400-$600 over ear cans with good "neckability" (lol) ? Last post on 7/12/15 at 9:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gaming Headphone Recommendation Last post on 2/12/15 at 1:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for closed headphones Last post on 1/28/15 at 3:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dampening Modifications to Fostex TH600 Headphones Last post on 7/5/15 at 8:31am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
I first joined Head-Fi in November of 2014. At the time I owned a couple of pairs of IEM’s, and had just purchased my first DAP (Fiio X3) and over ear headphones (Sennheiser HD598). I really...
So these headphones only came-in for me three days ago. I got them used on Amazon for $240, and have listened to them about 10 hours a day (seriously) since I got them, for a total of over 30...
Before I start this review, I would like to thank Creative for sending out a Roar 2 unit to me. I’m quite surprised myself that prior to this, I had never heard a Creative product before, despite...
The Rockmaster OE (along with its sister product the Rockmaster IE) is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this...
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
New Fostex HP-V1 Portable Amp - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
AJH, FYI I went to a tube amp festival in Ochanomizu, Tokyo. It was meant to be more for speakers but there were a few exhibitors for headphones and Fostex was naturally there. So was their HP-V1. Unfortunately I didn't talk to them although Shigzeo may have talked to them more. As such I didn't ask them about go-live of the HP-V1 :-
New pic but really no change (except this one looks like it's been to hell and back) :-
Thanks for the update AnakChan. That V1 does have a credible patina to it, possible the sole V1 to exist, tough as nails industrial design.
I'm hoping the V1 can exist on USB, however it seems external non-USB charging is used? Nevertheless I'm looking forward to an new amp for the P1 exclusively. I have developed a bit of loyalty to the P1. I don't have interest in any resolution above 44.1/16 bit which helps, but it puts great demand on manufacturer.
Edited by designbykai - 10/27/13 at 6:05am
My hope is that it is significantly better with regard to some aspect of the sound. eg. sweet, dynamic, crystalline clarity ... blah blah.
I'm also hoping Fostex sticks to USB for charging, for convenience.
Edited by AJHeadfi - 10/31/13 at 3:01am
I REALLY hope that they'd finally make a portable tube amp that can at least drive the HE-500 with authority
- New Fostex HP-V1 Portable Amp
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 16 seconds ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Studio Monitor Headphones Discussion 1 minute ago
- › AKG K501 love... 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 5 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 8 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 8 minutes ago
- › Need help finding a great pair of headphones please (details inside) 10 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2