Thanks audionewbi. Although I can't understand what is being said, the pictures give a nice early impression.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFostex TH600 Dynamic Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 10/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- Can someone suggest $400-$600 over ear cans with good "neckability" (lol) ? Last post on 2/13/15 at 12:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can someone suggest $400-$600 over ear cans with good "neckability" (lol) ? Last post on 7/12/15 at 9:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gaming Headphone Recommendation Last post on 2/12/15 at 1:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for closed headphones Last post on 1/28/15 at 3:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dampening Modifications to Fostex TH600 Headphones Last post on 7/5/15 at 8:31am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
I've owned this for about 6 months when I bought it direct from China. As a 68 year old it took me back to a time when I used to go to live concerts. But there were hidden costs involved. Firstly...
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
New Fostex HP-V1 Portable Amp - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
AJH, FYI I went to a tube amp festival in Ochanomizu, Tokyo. It was meant to be more for speakers but there were a few exhibitors for headphones and Fostex was naturally there. So was their HP-V1. Unfortunately I didn't talk to them although Shigzeo may have talked to them more. As such I didn't ask them about go-live of the HP-V1 :-
New pic but really no change (except this one looks like it's been to hell and back) :-
Thanks for the update AnakChan. That V1 does have a credible patina to it, possible the sole V1 to exist, tough as nails industrial design.
I'm hoping the V1 can exist on USB, however it seems external non-USB charging is used? Nevertheless I'm looking forward to an new amp for the P1 exclusively. I have developed a bit of loyalty to the P1. I don't have interest in any resolution above 44.1/16 bit which helps, but it puts great demand on manufacturer.
Edited by designbykai - 10/27/13 at 6:05am
My hope is that it is significantly better with regard to some aspect of the sound. eg. sweet, dynamic, crystalline clarity ... blah blah.
I'm also hoping Fostex sticks to USB for charging, for convenience.
Edited by AJHeadfi - 10/31/13 at 3:01am
I REALLY hope that they'd finally make a portable tube amp that can at least drive the HE-500 with authority
- New Fostex HP-V1 Portable Amp
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 7 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 2 minutes ago
- › Transform your Journey - Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless headphones... 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 9 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK T8iE MkⅡ(Impressions and discussions thread) 9 minutes ago
- › Recommendation for DT770 Model and DAC/Amp Combo 11 minutes ago
- › Headphone wood cups 11 minutes ago
- › What amplifier to get around 100 dollars? 12 minutes ago
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...