Thanks audionewbi. Although I can't understand what is being said, the pictures give a nice early impression.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFostex TH600 Dynamic Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 10/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- Can someone suggest $400-$600 over ear cans with good "neckability" (lol) ? Last post on 2/13/15 at 12:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can someone suggest $400-$600 over ear cans with good "neckability" (lol) ? Last post on 7/12/15 at 9:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gaming Headphone Recommendation Last post on 2/12/15 at 1:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for closed headphones Last post on 1/28/15 at 3:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dampening Modifications to Fostex TH600 Headphones Last post on 7/5/15 at 8:31am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
i bought it this buletooth headphone 1 week ago. when i received it, i found it's very weightless, i think it's about half an ounce weight. about the performace, it can play 7 hours or more, the...
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
First of all I would like to thank the team at www.hifiheadphones.co.uk for the review sample I had the opportunity to test out and to write a bit about it. This is a good sounding music player...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
New Fostex HP-V1 Portable Amp - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
AJH, FYI I went to a tube amp festival in Ochanomizu, Tokyo. It was meant to be more for speakers but there were a few exhibitors for headphones and Fostex was naturally there. So was their HP-V1. Unfortunately I didn't talk to them although Shigzeo may have talked to them more. As such I didn't ask them about go-live of the HP-V1 :-
New pic but really no change (except this one looks like it's been to hell and back) :-
Thanks for the update AnakChan. That V1 does have a credible patina to it, possible the sole V1 to exist, tough as nails industrial design.
I'm hoping the V1 can exist on USB, however it seems external non-USB charging is used? Nevertheless I'm looking forward to an new amp for the P1 exclusively. I have developed a bit of loyalty to the P1. I don't have interest in any resolution above 44.1/16 bit which helps, but it puts great demand on manufacturer.
Edited by designbykai - 10/27/13 at 6:05am
My hope is that it is significantly better with regard to some aspect of the sound. eg. sweet, dynamic, crystalline clarity ... blah blah.
I'm also hoping Fostex sticks to USB for charging, for convenience.
Edited by AJHeadfi - 10/31/13 at 3:01am
I REALLY hope that they'd finally make a portable tube amp that can at least drive the HE-500 with authority
- New Fostex HP-V1 Portable Amp
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 25 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 49 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 6 minutes ago
- › Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations 6 minutes ago
- › FS: Campfire Audio Nova 7 minutes ago
- › Shure KSE1500 Review - Shure KSE1500 Sound Isolating Electrostatic... 7 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 9 minutes ago
- › Subwoofer Pre-amp help 13 minutes ago
- › Hunter Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Sports 4.1 Bluetooth Headset... by Shobin Wang
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...