Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 - Page 2

post #16 of 1911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappas3278 View Post

I ordered an Asgard 2 this past Monday but still haven't received an email about the shipping date.

 

Has anyone that also placed an order gotten any info about the shipping date?

 

-Mike


If you look at your account on the Schiit Website it says "Asgard 2 Shipping Starts 2/15". At least mine does.

post #17 of 1911

The Schiit team is doing extended burn-in on the Asgard. Jason said he expects to ship quite a lot of them

by the end of the week.

post #18 of 1911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioking59 View Post


If you look at your account on the Schiit Website it says "Asgard 2 Shipping Starts 2/15". At least mine does.


Indeed it does say 2/15!  Thanks for pointing that out!

 

-Mike

post #19 of 1911

Mine originally said "ships 2/15" but today was changed to "shipping starts 2/15."  So, I'm guessing the backorders are going out today and all new sales after the announcement of the A2 will be going out soon, as should be the case.  Can't wait to get mine!  

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappas3278 View Post


Indeed it does say 2/15!  Thanks for pointing that out!

 

-Mike


Edited by hodgjy - 2/15/13 at 11:31am
post #20 of 1911

No tracking / shipping confirmation yet here either.

post #21 of 1911

I'm still hoping for their shipping today! (But mine says "shipping starts"...too. That would be a bummer!) 

post #22 of 1911

I ordered Asgard 1 originally on January 7th. I even can't imagine how long it will take for my Asgard 2 to travel from Schiit to France and eventually here Finland. This has been so long wait and this udac-2 is not helping enough. Should I be waiting for clear improvement even for untrained ears moving from udac-2 to Bifrost+Asgard 2? Of course since no one has hear Asgard 2, I'm asking only opinions based on Asgard 1.

post #23 of 1911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grisjean View Post

I ordered Asgard 1 originally on January 7th. I even can't imagine how long it will take for my Asgard 2 to travel from Schiit to France and eventually here Finland. This has been so long wait and this udac-2 is not helping enough. Should I be waiting for clear improvement even for untrained ears moving from udac-2 to Bifrost+Asgard 2? Of course since no one has hear Asgard 2, I'm asking only opinions based on Asgard 1.

Which headphones?

post #24 of 1911
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazex View Post

Which headphones?
HD650
post #25 of 1911
The lack of pre-amp was the only thing holding me back from getting the Asgard. Now I don't have an excuse to not have one. biggrin.gif
post #26 of 1911

Did anyone get a shipping notice?

post #27 of 1911

I still have not received a shipping notice.  Waiting impatiently...;-)

post #28 of 1911

I just ordered one and definitely no shipping notice yet, but money including shipping has been taken :-)

post #29 of 1911

Maybe some went out on the 15th, but I think someone would have said something by now. You would think we would have had an update from Jason, but I don't expect great audio engineers to provide great customer service wink_face.gif You can't be great at everything.

post #30 of 1911

The customer always has the option of contacting Schiit directly to check on the status of their order.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2