Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced - Page 5

post #61 of 639

The price of what is consider a "top level iem" has indee risen, but the level of said iems too. It is getting a bit out of hand. You start hearing stuff like: there is only so much you can have with a 600$ iem...

 

However my experience with UM is that they have great products, so I will give them the benefit of the doubt and trust that if I pay 700$ it will be a 700$ product at least.

post #62 of 639

I‘d like to listen to a very classic dynamic-driver sound.

My EX1000 sounds good but a little off dynamic-driver sound.

post #63 of 639

Arrrgh. I just heard about this and promptly made a thread, 2 months too late. Derp.

post #64 of 639

Curious to hear what those sound like esp. on musicality and coherency. The 13mm bass driver suggest massive bass but the Merlin already offers that. Different vent ports is a god idea, let's hope it makes a bigger difference than on the IE80!

post #65 of 639
Thread Starter 

Someone like tomscy2000, average_joe, ShotgunShane, or MuppetFace, etc. should ping UM or Stephen Guo if they're prepared to make a custom for them to review.

post #66 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

Someone like tomscy2000, average_joe, ShotgunShane, or MuppetFace, etc. should ping UM or Stephen Guo if they're prepared to make a custom for them to review.

 

Or yourself wink.gif

post #67 of 639
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenz View Post

 

Or yourself wink.gif

 

Those guys do a much better job - have a look at their 1Plus2 review in comparison to mine as an example :p.

post #68 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

Someone like tomscy2000, average_joe, ShotgunShane, or MuppetFace, etc. should ping UM or Stephen Guo if they're prepared to make a custom for them to review.

Yes! If you guys are reading this please follow it up. They might even have some universal demo units that they can send out to you for impressions.
post #69 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

 

Those guys do a much better job - have a look at their 1Plus2 review in comparison to mine as an example :p.

 

Your review is always excellent mate, what are you on about? wink_face.gif

post #70 of 639
Humility is the highest virtue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djvkool View Post

Your review is always excellent mate, what are you on about? wink_face.gif
post #71 of 639

I hope to see a review soon

post #72 of 639

Forget the review!, we want a 30% off pre-order discount price!biggrin.gif

post #73 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormsdriver View Post

Forget the review!, we want a 30% off pre-order discount price!biggrin.gif

 

Can't quite promise a 30% discount, but we're committed to opening a small window for pre-orders in early May where we'll be offering the 3DD's at a discounted price!

 

We've just updated our website with more information about the upcoming product:

 

http://www.uniquemelody.co.uk/announcing-the-unique-melody-3dd-triple-the-fun/

post #74 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueMelodyUK View Post

 

Can't quite promise a 30% discount, but we're committed to opening a small window for pre-orders in early May where we'll be offering the 3DD's at a discounted price!

 

We've just updated our website with more information about the upcoming product:

 

http://www.uniquemelody.co.uk/announcing-the-unique-melody-3dd-triple-the-fun/

I spoke with the representative of the Unique Melody Brazil also secured a discount.

 

30% would be great.

post #75 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormsdriver View Post

Forget the review!, we want a 30% off pre-order discount price!biggrin.gif

I want to know how it compares to the Merlin.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced