Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced - Page 28

post #406 of 639

Still no updates on shipping. Getting crazy, I didn't even get the custom ones either

post #407 of 639

I was told by stephen that they are being packed and ready for shipping soon. I ordered the customs

post #408 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by genexis View Post

I was told by stephen that they are being packed and ready for shipping soon. I ordered the customs

That's like what he said 3 weeks ago lol.

post #409 of 639

LOL... now thats a ****ty start to a sunday morning for me .. hahaa

Yea he told me start of last week that they are going to ship out within a week or so, but he mentioned on friday that they need more time. Lets see how it goes. 

 

On the side note, stephen has been very prompt in answering replies and even very simple queries. He may have gotten the info from UM themselves, and is just passing it on.

post #410 of 639

Over a week ago UM Global said they were slammed with business and the wait time has increased significantly.  I hope they're able to meet their obligations in a reasonable time period with no loss of quality for the consumer (alias me).

 

It seems that custom IEM manufacturers often have trouble dealing with success and popularity.

 

On the plus side my JH13s are now making their way to me from Florida.  Woohoo!

post #411 of 639

I thought JH shipped within very reasonable time frame.Mine was shipped to me within their promised guideline of 4-6 weeks. I don't feel it's right for manufacturers to give an ETA and keep pushing it back. I would much rather hear them say they don't know because that would be the honest answer. Saying it'll be shipped in two weeks or something will get me VERY anxious/excited which increases the pain when there are delays.

 

on a different note, I asked Stephen while back what kinda tips the customs would support but was unable to get an answer. For the people who ordered universals, are you guys planning on using the provided tips? I only asked cuz I'm very big on Comply foams and I would like to use them with my universals.

post #412 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribeye View Post

I thought JH shipped within very reasonable time frame.Mine was shipped to me within their promised guideline of 4-6 weeks. I don't feel it's right for manufacturers to give an ETA and keep pushing it back. I would much rather hear them say they don't know because that would be the honest answer. Saying it'll be shipped in two weeks or something will get me VERY anxious/excited which increases the pain when there are delays.

 

on a different note, I asked Stephen while back what kinda tips the customs would support but was unable to get an answer. For the people who ordered universals, are you guys planning on using the provided tips? I only asked cuz I'm very big on Comply foams and I would like to use them with my universals.

 

Comply makes tips for a variety of nozzle sizes...  I'm sure we'll be able to find a Comply tip that will fit the UM's ;)

post #413 of 639

Hey ribeye, if it's okay with you, can I be able to try the 3DD once you get it?

 

Thanks! 

post #414 of 639
Guess what... I got a shipping notification from Stephen. Looks like mine is arriving this week. Woo hooo
post #415 of 639

^ congrats! good to hear they'll be shipping soon!...or in your case, already on their waybeerchug.gif

post #416 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by genexis View Post

Guess what... I got a shipping notification from Stephen. Looks like mine is arriving this week. Woo hooo

LIES!!!!!

post #417 of 639
post #418 of 639

can somebody help me embed the pics...

post #419 of 639

 


Here you go.

post #420 of 639

anyone else got their notification?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced