Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced - Page 15

post #211 of 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormsdriver View Post

Whaaaa!!!???....yes it is a signrolleyes.gif....Thanks for making my decision so much easier! cool.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionPlushie View Post


Yea same.

 

Was preparing for my examination that will be ending on the 8th. Just managed to find time to email him and to know that it ended prematurely.. when it was supposed to end on the 7th.

 

Maybe it is a sign for me to save this money and get a FitEar MH335DWtongue.gif

 

Yep. It definitely is a sign :) (If you do get one, I'll be jealous...really jealous btw)

 

Oh, and just curiosity wise, what was the deal offered before the closing of the pre-sale? Sale price vs Original price.

post #212 of 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

 

Yep. It definitely is a sign :) (If you do get one, I'll be jealous...really jealous btw)

 

Oh, and just curiosity wise, what was the deal offered before the closing of the pre-sale? Sale price vs Original price.

20% off

post #213 of 632

wow ... the demand for the triple driver must be very good to end so prematurely.

post #214 of 632

well the Australian dealer set the pre-order price at $550 before (judging from what Stephen said, not anymore) 
either way, guess i'll be saving up for a pair of miracle instead ksc75smile.gif

post #215 of 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribeye View Post

I'll shat my pants if they cancel the order. I have no problem with them ending the promotion as we really can't expect to have the discount forever right? I haven't heard anything from Stephen regarding having to cancel the order or anything. 

It feels as though you say this because you are happy you got the discount while others don't.....

Because the cancelation of the sale was unexpected and everyone was not informed thus its actually unfair. Those who were waiting and subscribed and missed it should deserve the discount too. I am not complaining because I was not intending to use the discount anyway becos I wasn't gonna try it without auditioning it first.
Edited by myap2328 - 5/4/13 at 2:13am
post #216 of 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Guo View Post

 

It is a real message. There were some miscommunications before, so there were sales here and there for the past couple of days. We had a meeting yesterday, and decided that there will be no more pre-order discounts across all retailers. Therefore, all custom and universal 3DD will and should be sold at the official retail price. All sales that are still going on as of now are deemed as illegitimate, and should be stopped. If there are more questions, feel free to email me. If anyone can get discounted prices, please report. 

Well, at Unique Melody Global, it seems I still can get 25% discount on custom version??

post #217 of 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by myap2328 View Post

It feels as though you say this because you are happy you got the discount while others don't.....

Because the cancelation of the sale was unexpected and everyone was not informed thus its actually unfair. Those who were waiting and subscribed and missed it should deserve the discount too. I am not complaining because I was not intending to use the discount anyway becos I wasn't gonna try it without auditioning it first.

 

Same feeling.

 

The product page showed the promo would be good for a period two days ago, and you still can see the 20% off promo on the front page of the website right now. Of course, UM can do/change anything they decided.

 

Anyway, people can always look for products from other companies that are reliable and friendly.


Edited by Sopp - 5/4/13 at 9:50pm
post #218 of 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Guo View Post

 The idea I wanted to express is that we are constantly churning out new products for you guys to enjoy. Oh well, I didn't expect to have serious analysis into what I typed, haha. 

 

I'm sorry for dissecting your description!

 

I hope the updated text will also appeal to customers outside of Head-Fi. Good luck and all the best!

post #219 of 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Guo View Post

Will be honored. It's not my decision...it's a group decision. 

So it will be honored or will it be deemed void/cancelled? Whatever you call that.

post #220 of 632
Without the discount, I think that most people would just get the Mage instead.
post #221 of 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

Without the discount, I think that most people would just get the Mage instead.


I think that without the discount, people will consider other CIEMs too. Not just UM ones.

post #222 of 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionPlushie View Post


I think that without the discount, people will consider other CIEMs too. Not just UM ones.
You are probably right. But I'm sure that at $599 they are still good value though.
Edited by lin0003 - 5/4/13 at 5:13pm
post #223 of 632

Ok, I'm coming in late to the game - I subscribed to the UM newsletter - I have an email that states there is a 228 hour preorder sale - is that sale nonexistent? What is the regular price for the custom DDD?

post #224 of 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivabign View Post

Ok, I'm coming in late to the game - I subscribed to the UM newsletter - I have an email that states there is a 228 hour preorder sale - is that sale nonexistent? What is the regular price for the custom DDD?

 

599USD.

post #225 of 632
Honestly, just speaking for those who subscribed and waited and didn't get the discount, I feel very sorry for you guys. I think suddenly Cancelling the discount without notice after saying I would be available for a period of time is his downright poor service. I am not complaining for myself as you can see I live neither in the uk nor us.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced