Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › Portable Headphone Amplifier "WAGNUS Bialbero Epsilon S" impression and appreciation thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Portable Headphone Amplifier "WAGNUS Bialbero Epsilon S" impression and appreciation thread - Page 8

post #106 of 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Congrats for our new Wagnus
I am very happy , that now become more friends like Wagnus biggrin.gif

Hi rudi, we will soon be wagnus buddies too. Placing an order on one today, hope I'm not disappointed! (buying one due to your irresistible impressions) biggrin.gif
post #107 of 669
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachchen1996 View Post

Hi rudi, we will soon be wagnus buddies too. Placing an order on one today, hope I'm not disappointed! (buying one due to your irresistible impressions) biggrin.gif

Congrats for member of Wagnus biggrin.gif
I hope you won't regret with Wagnus like me and others here biggrin.gif
post #108 of 669
Hi Muzic,

What's your impression on KOBO vs KOJO?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzic4life View Post

Oh men. Can't wait to receive mine. They are ready for delivery by my local store.. But still waiting until national holiday is end. I ordered the mass kobo and kojo technology amps. These are beatiful amps. I hope they sound good with shure 846 and tg334.
post #109 of 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Congrats for member of Wagnus biggrin.gif
I hope you won't regret with Wagnus like me and others here biggrin.gif

Just got hm-901 in the mail today and it sounds just wonderful. Can't wait to see how wagnus pairs with 901 popcorn.gif
post #110 of 669
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachchen1996 View Post


Just got hm-901 in the mail today and it sounds just wonderful. Can't wait to see how wagnus pairs with 901 popcorn.gif

How is compare HM901 cs Ak 120?

i  don t like the looking from HM901 

post #111 of 669

Subscribed
 

post #112 of 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

How is compare HM901 cs Ak 120?
i  don t like the looking from HM901 

Unfortunately I don't have ak120, but will be hearing one soon at an upcoming meet. Personally I don't mind the looks at all, in fact, I find it rather charming. This is my first totl dap, and it most certainly lived up to my expectations. I suggest you give it a chance rudi, you wont regret! biggrin.gif
post #113 of 669

I received a RCA to 3.5 cable yesterday and have been feeding the Wagnus S with my desktop Dac, the Violectric V800. The improvements on the Wagnus and it's ability to scale up is quite astonishing!

 

It is now more detailed, trebles smoothed out and the soundstaging has opened up even more. Before it already had one of the largest soundstages from a portable amp. Bass is even better than before being more textured and resolving. Mids has a more palpable quality to it and is nice and lush sounding.

 

Now I can't wait for the Metrum Hex Dac to come in and hear if there are further improvements from the Wagnus Swink_face.gif


Edited by spkrs01 - 8/25/13 at 8:28pm
post #114 of 669
I'm thinking of possibly purchasing a msb analog dac in the future to pair with the wagnus and nt6pro, if the wagnus does indeed scale well, then I can only imagine how heavenly it will sound tongue.gif
post #115 of 669
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

I received a RCA to 3.5 cable yesterday and have been feeding the Wagnus S with my desktop Dac, the Violectric V800. The improvements on the Wagnus and it's ability to scale up is quite astonishing!


It is now more detailed, trebles smoothed out and the soundstaging has opened up even more. Before it already had one of the largest soundstages from a portable amp. Bass is even better than before being more textured and resolving. Mids has a more palpable quality to it and is nice and lush sounding.


Now I can't wait for the Metrum Hex Dac to come in and hear if there are further improvements from the Wagnus S
wink_face.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachchen1996 View Post

I'm thinking of possibly purchasing a msb analog dac in the future to pair with the wagnus and nt6pro, if the wagnus does indeed scale well, then I can only imagine how heavenly it will sound tongue.gif

I am very happy more head fier friends like Wagnus sound quality
With better source you can get more from Wagnus SQ
post #116 of 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post



I am very happy more head fier friends like Wagnus sound quality
With better source you can get more from Wagnus SQ

 

Hi Rudi, I am in trouble after listening to Wagnus Amp.    I am neglecting all my other amps and just loving the wider soundstage and so addictive bassline.

 

  

post #117 of 669
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolutionx View Post

Hi Rudi, I am in trouble after listening to Wagnus Amp.    I am neglecting all my other amps and just loving the wider soundstage and so addictive bassline.

  

I am so sorry evolutionx , now your head fi Id change to r evolutionx biggrin.gif
Hahaha same like me
Wagnus Epsilon S and Ko Jo KM - 01 are two best Amps from my collection
Please try Ko Jo KM - 01 as well
You will forget the other as well
If you like intimate high end SQ biggrin.gif
post #118 of 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


I am so sorry evolutionx , now your head fi Id change to r evolutionx biggrin.gif
Hahaha same like me
Wagnus Epsilon S and Ko Jo KM - 01 are two best Amps from my collection
Please try Ko Jo KM - 01 as well
You will forget the other as well
If you like intimate high end SQ biggrin.gif

 

Rudi, I am surprised that you like the kojo km-01 that much. I tried it at the Mook Fest but I wasn't impressed by it. The MassKobo 385, I felt had a better SQ when paired with my stock AK100+SD3

post #119 of 669
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tm.chen View Post

Rudi, I am surprised that you like the kojo km-01 that much. I tried it at the Mook Fest but I wasn't impressed by it. The MassKobo 385, I felt had a better SQ when paired with my stock AK100+SD3

The Mass KoBo 385 is very good amp , the SQ is more or less like my Wagnus S .
I prefer my Wagnus S
I wish to collect Mass Kobo 385 too, because of the hissing I choose KoJo KM-01
Edited by rudi0504 - 8/28/13 at 2:11am
post #120 of 669

can the hissing be fixed the pad so adaptor? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › Portable Headphone Amplifier "WAGNUS Bialbero Epsilon S" impression and appreciation thread