Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › How loud can u listen....
How loud can u listen....
post #1 of 3
2/4/13 at 7:11am
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“Fantastic bass in every meaning of the word; mids are still forward and not killed by the bass; build quality is A++; fit for me was great”“very airy sound, isolation, decent bass,portability, design, built quality”
- Pros:“sound good, comfortable, iPhone compatible”“sound surrounds you, enough bass to make you want to sway”
post #2 of 3
2/4/13 at 7:20am
post #3 of 3
2/4/13 at 7:26am
- 402 Posts. Joined 11/2011
- Location: Nugegoda , Colombo : Sri Lanka
- Select All Posts By This User
it depends on what generation of ipod that ur are using.... this chart i believe is for the ipod classic / touch / shuffle new gens.... currently im using a ipod classic 160GB 7th gen.. this kinda seems true to me though...