Basically this is where im gettin at:
- Xb1000 vs q40
- q40 vs m50 vs proo700mk2
- dt770 vs q40
- beats executives vs q40
- Logitech UE6000 vs q40
- sennheiser HD800 vs q40
- x10 vs q40(i only got 3 headphones lol forgive for listing it over and over)
- ultrasone900 vs q40(THIS ONE IS THE ONE I WANNA KNOW MOST BESIDE XB1000)
I listed Bassy ass headphones so i dont make my little remixes too bassy for xb500/beats users while keeping some thump for people with headphones like the mdrv150 or flat headphones.
also some other things:
- do earbuds with detacheable cables exist?
- can bluetooth audio recievers be used as bluetooth period?
- are laptops strong enough for headphones with 64-300 ohms?
- is galaxy tab 2 enough to drive headphones with 64-300 ohm?
- how to make windows 7 use asio as main audio instead of realtek?
- why does ubuntu sound clearer than windows 7?
- Best program for precise audio stretching but looks like slicex or recycle?
- Why are there so many digital instrument sounds with no name?
- How to synthesize like zircon and onefunkybrutha/dj kariu/deadmau5/datsik/kaskade/negrosaki
- What sampling vst can give you the most control of samples but looks like slicex?
- How the helll do i replicate the megaman X4/5/6 synths used like duff mcwhalen or adler?
- Best mic for lyrics between 50-150 bucks
- is zebra 2/z3ta/fm8/sytrus all i need for synthisizing?
- How do i make the snare from "konitchiwa bitches"?
Wow...that's...a lot,anyways if anybody has answers to these feel free to well,answer em.