or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! - Page 63

post #931 of 5981
Ykyaa an audiophile when you go to a bank to get a loan for a bee pair of loudspeakers and the moment you walk in the door, the nearest employee asks what model.
post #932 of 5981

...you're in need of a different-style beyer C.O.P. nearly every single day of the month...

 

1.gifShining Kakapo

1.gifMoney

1.gifPurple Rain

1.gifDarth Beyer

1.gifSteel of Elegance

1.gifGentlemen's Delight

1.gifThe Godfather

1.gifLUNATIC

1.gifNebula Maculosa

1.gifRing of Death

1.gifWANT. BEER. NOW.

1.gifBlue Jeans (bright)

1.gifBlue Jeans (dark)

1.gifThunderstorm

1.gifKISS ME!

 

1.gifTitanium Edition

1.gifCrossing Lightsabers

1.gifThe End of the World

1.gifMature Headphones

1.gifSLime

1.gifFresh Lemonade

1.gifSparkling Diamonds

1.gifPrecious Diamonds

1.gifThe One Ring

1.gifRusty Old Ship

1.gifOld Industry

1.gifBrown Ostrich

post #933 of 5981
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post

You know you're an audiophile when your bank account is depleted.

yeap n ur getting packages everyday the hittin post office every other day shipping stuff out
post #934 of 5981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

yeap n ur getting packages everyday the hittin post office every other day shipping stuff out

Spot on, brother!
post #935 of 5981
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUMAY408 View Post
 

 

Gotta have the 8-Track

                                         :beerchug:

 

A real audiophile is gonna have tape reels... :tongue:

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

You know you're an audiophile when your brother asks "you don't happen to have a spare digital-to-analog converter, do you?" and you do have one. XD

 

 

My brother asked me that the other week and I said "can you be a little more specific?"

 

 

 

 

post #936 of 5981
YKYAA when you can't do homework unless you have your headphones on.
post #937 of 5981
YKYAA when you can't do homework with your headphones on because you get distracted, so you don't do homework :S
post #938 of 5981
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsh View Post

YKYAA when you can't do homework with your headphones on because you get distracted, so you don't do homework :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post

YKYAA when you can't do homework unless you have your headphones on.

YKYAA when you can't do your homework with bad music quality! My sister plays her 192Kbs files out of her iPad's built into speaker a lot!!! Glad she now has the Earpods biggrin.gif surprisingly, it fits in her ear so nicely but not mine :/
post #939 of 5981
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


YKYAA when you can't do your homework with bad music quality! My sister plays her 192Kbs files out of her iPad's built into speaker a lot!!! Glad she now has the Earpods biggrin.gif surprisingly, it fits in her ear so nicely but not mine :/

 

I know that feeling lol. I hate it when someone blasts a song/video at full volume on their phone.

post #940 of 5981

YKYAA when you write a business plan about selling portable audio gears :D it's a competition going on in my country hehe 

post #941 of 5981
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post

YKYAA when you can't do homework unless you have your headphones on.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsh View Post

YKYAA when you can't do homework with your headphones on because you get distracted, so you don't do homework :S

 

Please don't remind me about all this home work I'm trying not to do lol 

post #942 of 5981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

 

Please don't remind me about all this home work I'm trying not to do lol 

 

But, but.. i can't suffer alone!

post #943 of 5981
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post
 

 

But, but.. i can't suffer alone!

 

xD I feel you, I'm actually caught up this weekend! got about an hours worth to do I'll do tommorow ofc ;3

 

now time for some TorchLight II

 

Ykyaaw you won't allow you games to stream their own BGM, instead your download the flacs and stream those instead :3 

post #944 of 5981
I don't have ANY homework this weekend B)
Meet here we come.
post #945 of 5981

good,YKYAA when you miraculously fix your turntable and break down in tears thanking the based Jude.thanks

10.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!