Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! - Page 59

post #871 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post


Speaking of gotta catch em all, there's a kid at my school who has 7 different models of B***s.

 

1.Solo
2.Solo HD
3.Studio
4.Pro
5.Executives
6.Tour
7.Oscar De La Renta??

post #872 of 2638
Studio 1&2, tour, pro, powerbeats, solo hd and solo wireless.
post #873 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSheep View Post

We call those idiots.
Haha! Made my day there, Dr. Sheep! biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

Speaking of gotta catch em all, there's a kid at my school who has 7 different models of B***s.
He must get all the ladies..
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantScareMe View Post

In general beats headphones sound best when they're not playing any music. Maybe that's the meaning behind this tattoo...

Haha, with that logo? I don't think so! I'd personally prefer a pair of V-Moda's design over B***s any day.
post #874 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post

Gotta catch em all?

A Pokemon reference! Getting the new one? smily_headphones1.gif
post #875 of 2638
I see him walking down the special hallway everyday... so no, no ladies.
post #876 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post


A Pokemon reference! Getting the new one? smily_headphones1.gif

Beats X & Y.

post #877 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSheep View Post

Beats X & Y.

Haha, Pokemon fans on Head-Fi! YEAH!
post #878 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

I see him walking down the special hallway everyday... so no, no ladies.

Haha, I guess he hasn't caught them all. tongue.gif
post #879 of 2638
Bagging Beats and discussing Pokemon.

Head-Fi is at its finest.
post #880 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetdragon View Post
 

 

1.Solo
2.Solo HD
3.Studio
4.Pro
5.Executives
6.Tour
7.Oscar De La Renta??

 

You forgot Wireless :D

post #881 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post

Bagging Beats and discussing Pokemon.

Head-Fi is at its finest.

 

Speaking of which, think it is time to bring back my old avatar, I kinda miss them. Which one should i use...?

 

 

reupload  Reupload with minor fixes


 

@lin0003

Whoops forgot about that, forgot that b***s have access to wireless technology:p 


Edited by streetdragon - 9/26/13 at 7:20am
post #882 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetdragon View Post

Speaking of which, think it is time to bring back my old avatar, I kinda miss them. Which one should i use...?


reupload
 
 Reupload with minor fixes



 
@lin0003
Whoops forgot about that, forgot that b***s have access to wireless technology:p  

Latios with the HD650!!

Did you design these? smily_headphones1.gif
post #883 of 2638

All the above post made me laugh pretty hard in front of my computer :beyersmile:

 

But then again, I think there's only 3 reason why that kid owns 7 B***s headphone;

1) "So We Are Gay" factor

2) Collection purpose

3) Everybody has it, I want it as well 

 

B***s X & Y? Oh cool! How strong are the pokemons there? 10HP? [For joking purpose only, not meant to offend anyone or anything in particular, but if I do, I apologize]

 

You know you're an audiophile when you download FLAC Pokemon theme song :D 

 

@streetdragon ; I like the latias and latios! HD598 + HD660! 


Edited by BillsonChang007 - 9/26/13 at 7:25am
post #884 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post


Latios with the HD650!!

Did you design these? smily_headphones1.gif

 

Haha okayXD Yep I drew the 2 Lati ones and photoshopped the Justb***s headphones on Flaky in the third picture:p 


And instead of Dr. Oak it would be Dr. Dre.


Edited by streetdragon - 9/26/13 at 7:27am
post #885 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

All the above post made me laugh pretty hard in front of my computer beyersmile.png

But then again, I think there's only 3 reason why that kid owns 7 B***s headphone;
1) "So We Are Gay" factor
2) Collection purpose
3) Everybody has it, I want it as well 

B***s X & Y? Oh cool! How strong are the pokemons there? 10HP? [For joking purpose only, not meant to offend anyone or anything in particular, but if I do, I apologize]

You know you're an audiophile when you download FLAC Pokemon theme song biggrin.gif  

@streetdragon ; I like the latias and latios! HD598 + HD660! 

Flac goodness!

I guess we all want to be the very best! biggrin.gif

Check out this fellas haircut.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!