Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! - Page 57

post #841 of 2533

I wouldn't take it that far. He's going to regret that tattoo when he grows up. 

post #842 of 2533
...When boxes of the same headphone start piling up. When you have a space for all your stuff, takes up a proportion of your space.
post #843 of 2533
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

You know yo're an audiophile when you came out with pain and tears after seeing how your school EQ the hall speaker but I am not sure if it just not my taste or that's how a hall speaker should EQ-ed to [it really don't at all sound good to my ears!! ]. The mid bass is at +5-8dB boost with the sub-bass turned down to -10dB. Lower mids are pushed so slightly lower than the mid bass then the rest of the mids are all at around negative 6-7dB until highs.. Holly! 16Khz at near max?

 

Yuck! Should be +5-8dB boost in the subbass, slight boost above 10khz, and neutral everything else!

post #844 of 2533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathnnn View Post
 

... When you start tatoeing headphones on your body (not me its from the V-MODA Japan FB page)

*

 

YKYAA when you start running out of space on your body for headphone tattoos because you get a tattoo for every headphone you own :rolleyes:

post #845 of 2533
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

You know yo're an audiophile when you came out with pain and tears after seeing how your school EQ the hall speaker but I am not sure if it just not my taste or that's how a hall speaker should EQ-ed to [it really don't at all sound good to my ears!! ]. The mid bass is at +5-8dB boost with the sub-bass turned down to -10dB. Lower mids are pushed so slightly lower than the mid bass then the rest of the mids are all at around negative 6-7dB until highs.. Holly! 16Khz at near max?

 

It's probably just a cheap speaker with a lousy frequency response coupled with bad acoustics. Most hallway speaker systems won't have an EQ built in.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post
 

 

YKYAA when you start running out of space on your body for headphone tattoos because you get a tattoo for every headphone you own :rolleyes:

 

I'd be in trouble...

post #846 of 2533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathnnn View Post
 

... When you start tatoeing headphones on your body (not me its from the V-MODA Japan FB page)

*

 

Bloody hell.

 
Actually, guess it's not a bad thing - looks pretty good.
post #847 of 2533
20 years from now that person is going to regret getting that tattoo. XD
post #848 of 2533
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

20 years from now that person is going to regret getting that tattoo. XD

 

Should have inked better HP's           

                                                :beyersmile: 

post #849 of 2533
YKYAA when you open a drawer in your desk, only to find a mound of speaker wires...
post #850 of 2533

YKYAA  when all of your cables are braided.

 

YKYAA when you care about what elemental metal is being used in your cables.

 

YKYAA when your 3.5mm jack is branded, and is a huge hunk of metal with a designer look. 

post #851 of 2533
YKYAA when you are deciding what audio set-up to buy even thought you do not have the money yet but very close! XD
post #852 of 2533
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

20 years from now that person is going to regret getting that tattoo. XD

 

Lol!

 

Should have drew on a HD650. That'll still be a top tier headphone, or roundabouts, in 2033

post #853 of 2533
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantScareMe View Post
 

 

Lol!

 

Should have drew on a HD650. That'll still be a top tier headphone, or roundabouts, in 2033

 

Or better still an Orpheous;)  (which is what the HD650's shape came from anyway)

post #854 of 2533
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

20 years from now that person is going to regret getting that tattoo. XD

 

You think it will take that long?

:biggrin: I'm regretting it for him right now.

post #855 of 2533
Quote:
Originally Posted by drez View Post
 

 

You think it will take that long?

:biggrin: I'm regretting it for him right now.

 

Stop regretting for that guy, and regret for this guy!

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!