Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! - Page 28

post #406 of 2629

When you have a safety closet for your music.  tongue.gif  But seriously bro, take care.

post #407 of 2629

When you have Beats Pro and your friends just have iPhone headphones! And not even the iPhone 5 headphones! cool.gif

post #408 of 2629
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundslikebliss View Post

When you have Beats Pro and your friends just have iPhone headphones! And not even the iPhone 5 headphones! cool.gif

post #409 of 2629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

I'm afraid it's not a trol.

Soundslikebliss, you're mistaking this thread with the "you know you're a basshead when" thread. <3

post #410 of 2629

YKYAAW it's finals week at U, but you're more concerned with what equipment you want to buy next.

post #411 of 2629

trololol wink.gif

post #412 of 2629
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundslikebliss View Post

trololol wink.gif

Nooooooooooooo

post #413 of 2629
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundslikebliss View Post

trololol wink.gif

Have another pair of beets. On me.

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

post #414 of 2629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Have another pair of beets. On me.

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

ooh derishious.

 

wait. stop. they're not by doctor dre?  Is Origaudio a doctor? 

post #415 of 2629
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundslikebliss View Post

 

ooh derishious.

 

wait. stop. they're not by doctor dre?  Is Origaudio a doctor? 


If the base is any goods, I dint think it maters.

post #416 of 2629

You know you're an audiophile when......

 

You create a YouTube channel and post videos like the one below

 

 

You know you're an audiophile when......one of your social outings involves going to a head-fi meet where there's enough expensive gear present to buy a Chevy Cruz.

 


Edited by DigitalFreak - 5/17/13 at 9:36pm
post #417 of 2629
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

I have no proof that it wasn't.  wink.gif

Heheh

post #418 of 2629
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

You know you're an audiophile when......

 

You create a YouTube channel and post videos like the one below

 

 

You know you're an audiophile when......one of your social outings involves going to a head-fi meet where there's enough expensive gear present to buy a Chevy Cruz.

 

 

Hmm, that table looks familiar... rolleyes.gif

post #419 of 2629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post

 

Hmm, that table looks familiar... rolleyes.gif


You don't say biggrin.gif

post #420 of 2629

You know you're an audiophile when there's a question about ultrasound on an exam and you write Ultrasone instead. XD

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!