or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! - Page 147

post #2191 of 5981

You know you're an audiophile when you watch 'The Big Bang Theory' and see nothing unusual in Sheldon's insistence that "that's my spot".

post #2192 of 5981
You know you're an audiophile when you hear a slight unbalance with the L and R channel and you instantly check if all things are working... And in the end that unbalance was made in the studio intentionally. biggrin.gif
post #2193 of 5981
YKYAAW you can easily tell the slightest channel imbalance even when your family or friends cant tell it xD
post #2194 of 5981
I guess he can tell it even in mono biggrin.gif
post #2195 of 5981
Quote:
Originally Posted by alenfromcroatia View Post

I guess he can tell it even in mono biggrin.gif

Haha...

YKYAAW your friends wish to come to your house... To test headphones xD
post #2196 of 5981
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

Haha...

YKYAAW your friends wish to come to your house... To test headphones xD

I usually end up going to their house and taking all my gear with me xD
post #2197 of 5981
Quote:
Originally Posted by razor5cl View Post

I usually end up going to their house and taking all my gear with me xD

I am, very unfortunately, not that kind of person who would do that hehe xD I have all my music stored in a PC... Hehe
post #2198 of 5981
YKYAAW you have pairs of the same headphone x2
YKYAAW you have more than one pair of headphone for better bass, portability etc
post #2199 of 5981
You know you're an audiophile when you want a noise-canceling toilet.
post #2200 of 5981
I pity whose ever earpads it belongs to xP
post #2201 of 5981

Does that toilet make no noise when you flush? :D

post #2202 of 5981
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

I pity whose ever earpads it belongs to xP
Lol! Me too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneraI View Post

Does that toilet make no noise when you flush? biggrin.gif
Nope. That noise is...isolated. wink.gif
post #2203 of 5981

You know you're an audiophile when you curse yourself for not being able to recognize the headphone/IEM the person is wearing within 3 seconds of seeing it!

post #2204 of 5981
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post

You know you're an audiophile when you want a noise-canceling toilet.

 

You know how when you take a headphone off after wearing it for a while and there's that shiny ring of sweat around the pad?

 

This is worse. Much much worse.

post #2205 of 5981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post

You know how when you take a headphone off after wearing it for a while and there's that shiny ring of sweat around the pad?

This is worse. Much much worse.
Hehehe, butt sweat, and a hint of fecal matter!
(Although I've never found myself with a fully glazed donut of an ear pad after my listening times) tongue.gif
Edited by SkyBleu - 4/7/14 at 3:41pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!