Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! - Page 110

post #1636 of 2632
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

Do it. xD

OK here we go

http://www.head-fi.org/t/697126/rig-s-names-and-photos-for-the-true-audiophile

I would appreciate if you could post some of your rigs and their names. Thanks

post #1637 of 2632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Lehrer View Post
 

OK here we go

http://www.head-fi.org/t/697126/rig-s-names-and-photos-for-the-true-audiophile

I would appreciate if you could post some of your rigs and their names. Thanks

:popcorn:and now I am thinking of a name xD

 

 

 

 

YKYAAW you just realized you have a late-Christmas party tomorrow and you forgot to purchase an exchange gift and so you quickly think of some audio gears within your budget as you though it's a perfect time to spread the "Audiophile Disease" :evil:

post #1638 of 2632

YKYAAW the best gift you get for XMAS is buying a new HP (HD650) with your Amazon $ which you requested ahead of time because "you don't need anymore headphones."

post #1639 of 2632
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUMAY408 View Post

YKYAAW the best gift you get for XMAS is buying a new HP (HD650) with your Amazon $ which you requested ahead of time because "you don't need anymore headphones."
You sir are my hero.
post #1640 of 2632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anavel0 View Post


You sir are my hero.
+1

I also got me the HD650 for X-mas and been fascinated since. Well done  @RUMAY408

post #1641 of 2632

YKYAAW one of your new year resolution is building an amp... xD

post #1642 of 2632
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

YKYAAW one of your new year resolution is building an amp... xD

YKYAAW one of your new year's resolution is to have a new rig, and you're already planning what to buy in 2014.

post #1643 of 2632
Am I the only one here not liking the idea of making new year resolutions?
post #1644 of 2632
Nope. I think they're silly. You could make a goal for your life at any given moment; why New Year's? XD
post #1645 of 2632
Exactly. I think it shows a lack of responsibility and seriousness towards ones life if actually meant seriously, and I think you are likely to fail fulfilling your goal in the end.
post #1646 of 2632
Because I probably won't do it if I set a goal somewhere in the year except during the beginning of the year xD and I usually achieve the goal xD
post #1647 of 2632

YKYAA when you know your purpose in life is just live for/with/in/around the music...

post #1648 of 2632

YKYAA when your wallet bites your hand as it goes into your hip pocket.

post #1649 of 2632
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post
 

YKYAA when your wallet bites your hand as it goes into your hip pocket.

My suggestion: THROW AWAY YOUR WALLET BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!! I mean, I have never seen a wallet that has teeth, it must be very hungry :p 

post #1650 of 2632

YKYAA when you sell your wallet, video game consoles, and oven mitts to afford purchasing better equipment...

(still contemplating on what thingies to purchase...or blow it all on CDs lol)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!