Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! - Page 99

post #1471 of 5168
YKYAA when you're more excited your cable came than the fact that you an A* in a test
post #1472 of 5168
But it's just a cable...

Unless the A+ on a test was a meaningless test like an insignificant weekly pop quiz on last night's reading.
post #1473 of 5168
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

But it's just a cable...

Unless the A+ on a test was a meaningless test like an insignificant weekly pop quiz on last night's reading.

It was an end-of-unit test using a mock GCSE paper, and I've been waiting for that cable since the 10th of November to use with my current rig tongue.gif
post #1474 of 5168
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post


It was an end-of-unit test using a mock GCSE paper, and I've been waiting for that cable since the 10th of November to use with my current rig tongue.gif

Doing better with your rig than I was when I had my GCSEs. That said, we didn't have all these fancy DAPs back then. Sansa Zip, Creative Zen and old school click wheel iPods. :)

post #1475 of 5168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Doing better with your rig than I was when I had my GCSEs. That said, we didn't have all these fancy DAPs back then. Sansa Zip, Creative Zen and old school click wheel iPods. smily_headphones1.gif

Let's just say I'm shrewd with my money and willing to wait for some time to save up tongue.gif
post #1476 of 5168
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post


Let's just say I'm shrewd with my money and willing to wait for some time to save up tongue.gif

 

YKYAA when got no money but you start thinking about saving to get more stuff...

post #1477 of 5168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Lehrer View Post
 

 

YKYAA when got no money but you start thinking about saving to get more stuff...

in short,

 

YKYAAW you cheated your wallet for audio :P

post #1478 of 5168
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post

YKYAA when you're more excited your cable came than the fact that you an A* in a test

Which cable is that?
post #1479 of 5168
Quote:
Originally Posted by marone View Post


Which cable is that?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00A2QJPFS/
post #1480 of 5168

You know you're an audiophile when you spend $4,000 on a new headphone cable.

post #1481 of 5168
I don't even....that's no audiophile, that's being an audiophool. D:
post #1482 of 5168
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I don't even....that's no audiophile, that's being an audiophool. D:

+1 I rather spend those $4000 on a high end home rig xD
post #1483 of 5168
I'm carefully making plans for buying a new laptop, I wish I had USD4000 to spare tongue.gif
post #1484 of 5168
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

+1 I rather spend those $4000 on a high end home rig xD

I need at least $6k to rebuild mine, but I spend it on my Omega... Really wish I haven't done that not knowing my computer was going south soon.
post #1485 of 5168
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSheep View Post


I need at least $6k to rebuild mine, but I spend it on my Omega... Really wish I haven't done that not knowing my computer was going south soon.

My PC is just some random $1k~ PC and it lasts me for 2-3 years now. Still going strong just wish there's slot for me to add in a soundcard :( [its a All-in-One to safe space)

 

YKYAAW you don't care how dumb you look like at home with your full-size headphone on as long as they sound good! 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!