Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! - Page 98

post #1456 of 2915
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


I don't have an audio bank account unfortunately... But I have piggy bank audio account... USED to have $450... But last month my ears decided to buy a new massage machine... $425 moved out their sweet home xD

I just started one momentarily, so it's not really official yet, haha. I wanna grab an AHA-120, so this is where the saving begins!

post #1457 of 2915
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post
 

I just started one momentarily, so it's not really official yet, haha. I wanna grab an AHA-120, so this is where the saving begins!

I'm saving for FiiO X1 + O2 combo... all that will cost me USD 220 x 1.2 = BND 264... so happy saving for both of us! :D

 

YKYAAW a month after purchasing your new rig, you are planning what to buy for next year >:)

post #1458 of 2915
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

I'm saving for FiiO X1 + O2 combo... all that will cost me USD 220 x 1.2 = BND 264... so happy saving for both of us! :D

 

YKYAAW a month after purchasing your new rig, you are planning what to buy for next year >:)

I was actually considering a FiiO X1 for portable usage too! 

 

I've been thinking the O2 lately..it's very easy for me to get but I want something that is "rare", and whoops everything else's buttoms! >:)

 

If the O2 had an intriguing design that makes it look beast, I'd grab one.

post #1459 of 2915
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post

I was actually considering a FiiO X1 for portable usage too! 

I've been thinking the O2 lately..it's very easy for me to get but I want something that is "rare", and whoops everything else's buttoms! >smily_headphones1.gif

If the O2 had an intriguing design that makes it look beast, I'd grab one.

Are you planning to sell your iBasso DX50 when you got the FiiO X1? xD

Well.. To make things unique, I may redesign the black finish on top, bottom, back panel, both side with some wood wallpaper... Since my dad may have lots of it left over xD this is inspired by GelasSkin xD I promised myself to do some DIY mod next year. Maybe wood my Grado? But how tough could it be? XD
post #1460 of 2915
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


Are you planning to sell your iBasso DX50 when you got the FiiO X1? xD

Well.. To make things unique, I may redesign the black finish on top, bottom, back panel, both side with some wood wallpaper... Since my dad may have lots of it left over xD this is inspired by GelasSkin xD I promised myself to do some DIY mod next year. Maybe wood my Grado? But how tough could it be? XD

Sell my DX50? Are you insane? haha, I'd like an upgrade/side step, not a downgrade. ;)

Unless the X1 had some crazy specs for the budget price, haha.

 

When I was talking about the an intriguing design, I was referring to the whole change in terms of body structure, etc. :p I'm not a fan of how the O2 is horizontally-made, I'd prefer if it were long ways because connecting it to my DAP just looks awkward, haha.

 

Yeah, I'd play around with the Grado's and having it look unique:) They're rather interesting when people DIY then!

post #1461 of 2915
I can tell wink.gif since you are looking at some high end AHA-120 xD
post #1462 of 2915
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

I can tell wink.gif since you are looking at some high end AHA-120 xD

Yes I am! ^_^ But let's be honest...I don't even know WHEN I'm gonna go high-end, Lol. 

Might have to grab an AK120 as well to make a matching combo, otherwise known as, The AKAHA-120!

post #1463 of 2915
YKYAAW you have a special name for all your portable rig... I don't have one for mine but ok! xD
post #1464 of 2915
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

YKYAAW you have a special name for all your portable rig... I don't have one for mine but ok! xD
LOL! tongue.gif

YKYAAW when Head-Fi opens up faster than Google due to caches/cookies.
post #1465 of 2915
YKYAAW your hand automatically type "h" -> "Enter" once you launch your web browser (yep, to Head-Fi) even when you are supposed to check mail or do your school project... And BEFORE shutting down your PC, you will go Head-Fi tongue.gif
post #1466 of 2915
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

YKYAAW your hand automatically type "h" -> "Enter" once you launch your web browser (yep, to Head-Fi) even when you are supposed to check mail or do your school project... And BEFORE shutting down your PC, you will go Head-Fi tongue.gif

guilty as charged  :bigsmile_face:

post #1467 of 2915
YKYAAW you calculated how long has your speaker been "burn-in" or in use... And I think it's less than 12 hours for 6/7 years. So you decided to use it from now on as much as possible xD
post #1468 of 2915
I'm saving for a galaxy S4, 2 64Gb microSD cards and a FiiO E18 for a legit portable setup.
post #1469 of 2915

YKYAA when you look at the calender looking for your next brithday gift or the best excuse to get some audio gear (Christmas is coming)...

post #1470 of 2915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Lehrer View Post

YKYAA when you look at the calender looking for your next brithday gift or the best excuse to get some audio gear (Christmas is coming)...

Black Friday??? xD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!