Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! - Page 88

post #1306 of 2672
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

FiiO just released the E18 android dac/amp. Guess I'm getting a galaxy S4. YKYAA when your smartphone decision is determined by a new DAC

YOU SIR! ARE YOU THE GUY WHO SITS NEXT TO ME IN CLASS??? When I told him about the E18 that's exactly what he said [his in the market for smartphone] 

post #1307 of 2672
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

FiiO just released the E18 android dac/amp. Guess I'm getting a galaxy S4. YKYAA when your smartphone decision is determined by a new DAC

 

This news of yours, does not help my wallet... This means not only I HAVE to buy the E18 (I have no choice, it's mandatory), but I would also have to get a compatible smartphone. Time to say goodbye to my Xperia SL I guess.

post #1308 of 2672
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62ohm View Post


This news of yours, does not help my wallet... This means not only I HAVE to buy the E18 (I have no choice, it's mandatory), but I would also have to get a compatible smartphone. Time to say goodbye to my Xperia SL I guess.
I'm pretty sure the Xperia will work. It is meant to be an Android universal DAC. For me it was either the S4 or the iphone 5S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

YOU SIR! ARE YOU THE GUY WHO SITS NEXT TO ME IN CLASS??? When I told him about the E18 that's exactly what he said [his in the market for smartphone] 
Nope bud, i live on the other side of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post

Why not the Nexus 5? wink.gif
Sprint doesn't carry the Nexus 5 otherwise id get it.
post #1309 of 2672
YKYAAW you have an excessive amount of tips.
post #1310 of 2672
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post

YKYAAW you have an excessive amount of tips.
Or when you have a favorite tip... I cant wait to get a working portable rig again... my iphone recently stopped working and its been driving me insane not having any portable music.
post #1311 of 2672
Ykyaaw you don't listen to seriously to music with ur iPhone due to sub par quality
post #1312 of 2672
Okay so sprint does have the GNex5, butttt it doesn't have removable storage, for my music. Neither does the HTC one. So GS4 it is...
post #1313 of 2672
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post

YKYAAW you have an excessive amount of tips.
I have a whole bag full of just Sony hybrids...
post #1314 of 2672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetblack08 View Post

Finding myself actually trying to rationalize weather to purchase the dx 50 or purchase groceries for my kids to eat. The kids won....but it wasn't a easy decision. LOL!!!

Sometimes kids get in the way of a perfectly good hobby, aaaaaaah..............priorities
post #1315 of 2672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetblack08 View Post
 

Finding myself actually trying to rationalize weather to purchase the dx 50 or purchase groceries for my kids to eat. The kids won....but it wasn't a easy decision. LOL!!!

ROFL!!!

post #1316 of 2672
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post


I have a whole bag full of just Sony hybrids...

 

I have 5 Altoids tins full of tips, and about 10 small bags of tips in a drawer.

post #1317 of 2672
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro1137 View Post
 

 

I have 5 Altoids tins full of tips, and about 10 small bags of tips in a drawer.

Cleaned and reused ones I bet :D

 

Comfy tips, Shure tips yellow, rubber, and plastic.  I keep them all but I would rather keep going thru the new ones  :ksc75smile:

post #1318 of 2672
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUMAY408 View Post
 

Cleaned and reused ones I bet :D

 

Comfy tips, Shure tips yellow, rubber, and plastic.  I keep them all but I would rather keep going thru the new ones  :ksc75smile:

I do organize them, yes.

 

I have a tin for each of these

 

Rounder tips (Like the MEElec M6 style)

Less round tips (like the Sony Hybrid)

Shure tips (orange foam, clear flex, and soft flex)

Small-nozzle tips (True-Fit, STAR, Gray Flex, Ety tri, etc.)

Bad tips (tips I think suck regardless of what I put them on)

post #1319 of 2672
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro1137 View Post
 

 

I have 5 Altoids tins full of tips, and about 10 small bags of tips in a drawer.

YKYAA when you read the first part of your post "I have 5 Altoids tins...." And expect to see something about CMoy amps.

post #1320 of 2672
Quote:
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post
 

YKYAA when you read the first part of your post "I have 5 Altoids tins...." And expect to see something about CMoy amps.

+1! 

 

YKYAAW you can't wait to go back home from school to test your new rig :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!