Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! - Page 77

post #1141 of 2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post
 

I came up with a temporary cure for HAS! Buy an orpheus, best DAC, best amp and stay happy. Buy all flagship headphones and TOTL ciems as well as summit-fi amp and DAC. You will be cured from HAS until new gears come out.

Yep! HAS is a very expensive disease which all of us here has. It is important to NOT go Head-Fi if you do not have the money yet and you think you have HAS!

post #1142 of 2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgajet View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsh View Post


Ykyaaw you are more addicted to head-fi than facebook.

What's Facebook? You mean there's other social media beside Head-Fi!
When you consider Head-Fi as a social media.
post #1143 of 2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post


When you consider Head-Fi as a social media.

I do consider Head-Fi as a social media xD I even visit here more often than Facebook...hehe

post #1144 of 2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

I do consider Head-Fi as a social media xD I even visit here more often than Facebook...hehe

what's facebook?

post #1145 of 2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetdragon View Post
 

what's facebook?

There's a Head-Fi group there... Other than that, I have no idea what it is xD

post #1146 of 2696

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post
 

I came up with a temporary cure for HAS! Buy an orpheus, best DAC, best amp and stay happy. Buy all flagship headphones and TOTL ciems as well as summit-fi amp and DAC. You will be cured from HAS until new gears come out.

Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

Yep! HAS is a very expensive disease which all of us here has. It is important to NOT go Head-Fi if you do not have the money yet and you think you have HAS!

Add in HAAS (Headphone Amplifier Acquisition Syndrome) and there's no hope.

Anyone got a lead on that new MegaWatt Open Loop Class AB Tube Amp? I hear it can drive that new Sennheiser HD80000 real well.

post #1147 of 2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

Add in HAAS (Headphone Amplifier Acquisition Syndrome) and there's no hope.

Anyone got a lead on that new MegaWatt Open Loop Class AB Tube Amp? I hear it can drive that new Sennheiser HD80000 real well.

What's the symptom of it? I might need to check if I have one! :o2smile:

post #1148 of 2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

Add in HAAS (Headphone Amplifier Acquisition Syndrome) and there's no hope.

Anyone got a lead on that new MegaWatt Open Loop Class AB Tube Amp? I hear it can drive that new Sennheiser HD80000 real well.

Apex Pinnacle can drive anything a mere $10,000

post #1149 of 2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

What's the symptom of it? I might need to check if I have one! :o2smile:

Why worry about symptoms?

  1. If you're here you've already got it
  2. There is no cure.
post #1150 of 2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUMAY408 View Post
 

Apex Pinnacle can drive anything a mere $10,000

For that much, it better drive my car as well.

post #1151 of 2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post

For that much, it better drive my car as well.
lol nice
post #1152 of 2696

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanD View Post

For that much, it better drive my car as well.

Originally Posted by ethan7000 View Post


lol nice

Just say'in..............:blink:

post #1153 of 2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post

For that much, it better drive my car as well.
Haha nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post

Why worry about symptoms?
  1. If you're here you've already got it
  2. There is no cure.

Noooooooooooooo!

YKYAAW....
You say this to your wallet "HD600 or feel sad"... Got HD600 still feel sad... Because there's the hd800 biggrin.gif
post #1154 of 2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


Haha nice!
Noooooooooooooo!

YKYAAW....
You say this to your wallet "HD600 or feel sad"... Got HD600 still feel sad... Because there's the hd800 biggrin.gif

Notice that these days each of the next generation top of the line nearly doubles in price. I'll bet that the HD900 is in the works and it'll run 3 grand USD.

So you better hold onto your wallet, it's gonna be a rough ride.

post #1155 of 2696
When...



[just for fun!] me and one of my soon to be one of us friend came up with this xD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!