be careful of the placebo effect boys & girls lol
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Support Recommendations: Woo Audio WA7 and WA7d Fireflies and USB 3.0 on Macs running OS X 10.9... Last post on 8/4/14 at 3:04pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Woo Audio: NEW! WA7tp (tube PSU) Early-bird offer Last post on 8/12/14 at 8:09am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- A Tale of Two Tube Amps - The Woo Audio WA7 and ALO Audio PanAm Last post on 8/29/14 at 3:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp for HD800: Soloist SL or WA7? Last post on 8/6/14 at 10:58am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Accidental WA5-LE Owner Last post on 9/18/14 at 8:37pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! - Page 53
Gear mentioned in this thread:
this game is too expensive.
Am going to order the silver widow cable (not sure if it will improve the phones further).
Surprisingly, my new HD800 does not sound as trebly as described in other threads, bass is deep and mids are full.
Anyone paired the WA7 with a Schiit Gungnir? Heck, I might even just buy the ALO studio 6 / WA22 next week.
Ummm.. Cost is 2x WA7 plus add WA2 in the future.
Edited by MickeyVee - 12/14/13 at 9:36pm
My WA7 sounds fine on my HD800's.
Particularly with the upgraded tubes (which I tried last night).
You don't have to spend a fortune. The thing to note is that the HD800 scale way, way up. Stop when you're happy. I've enjoyed the HD800 with Bifrost Uber/Lyr, to the WA7 and now have moved to the Naim DAC-V1. I also have the Schiit Vali which is fabulous with the HD800. Pick your poison and enjoy!
Edited by MickeyVee - 12/17/13 at 4:40pm
- WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Like New 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X1 VS Colorfly C3? 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)