be careful of the placebo effect boys & girls lol
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Support Recommendations: Woo Audio WA7 and WA7d Fireflies and USB 3.0 on Macs running OS X 10.9... Last post on 4/19/15 at 12:23am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Woo Audio: NEW! WA7tp (tube PSU) Early-bird offer Last post on 12/26/14 at 7:57am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- New WA7d Fireflies with Two Digital Inputs Last post on 12/23/14 at 6:33pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- A Tale of Two Tube Amps - The Woo Audio WA7 and ALO Audio PanAm Last post on 10/23/14 at 4:36pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite Last post on Today at 4:02 pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
The ATH-CK9’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. Built and accessories: The ATH-CKR9 is a dual dynamic IEM featuring two 13mm drivers. The drivers are...
WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! - Page 53
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
this game is too expensive.
Am going to order the silver widow cable (not sure if it will improve the phones further).
Surprisingly, my new HD800 does not sound as trebly as described in other threads, bass is deep and mids are full.
Anyone paired the WA7 with a Schiit Gungnir? Heck, I might even just buy the ALO studio 6 / WA22 next week.
Ummm.. Cost is 2x WA7 plus add WA2 in the future.
Edited by MickeyVee - 12/14/13 at 9:36pm
My WA7 sounds fine on my HD800's.
Particularly with the upgraded tubes (which I tried last night).
You don't have to spend a fortune. The thing to note is that the HD800 scale way, way up. Stop when you're happy. I've enjoyed the HD800 with Bifrost Uber/Lyr, to the WA7 and now have moved to the Naim DAC-V1. I also have the Schiit Vali which is fabulous with the HD800. Pick your poison and enjoy!
Edited by MickeyVee - 12/17/13 at 4:40pm
- WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Why tubes but no equalization? 27 seconds ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Objectivists board room 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 2 minutes ago
- › EM32, EarSonics new flagship ? 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones by Chiek
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2