be careful of the placebo effect boys & girls lol
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Support Recommendations: Woo Audio WA7 and WA7d Fireflies and USB 3.0 on Macs running OS X 10.9... Last post on 4/19/15 at 12:23am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Woo Audio: NEW! WA7tp (tube PSU) Early-bird offer Last post on 12/26/14 at 7:57am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- New WA7d Fireflies with Two Digital Inputs Last post on 12/23/14 at 6:33pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- A Tale of Two Tube Amps - The Woo Audio WA7 and ALO Audio PanAm Last post on 10/23/14 at 4:36pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [Review] WA7 & LCD-2F: DAC shoot-out & tube guide. Last post on 5/1/15 at 5:48pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! - Page 53
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
this game is too expensive.
Am going to order the silver widow cable (not sure if it will improve the phones further).
Surprisingly, my new HD800 does not sound as trebly as described in other threads, bass is deep and mids are full.
Anyone paired the WA7 with a Schiit Gungnir? Heck, I might even just buy the ALO studio 6 / WA22 next week.
Ummm.. Cost is 2x WA7 plus add WA2 in the future.
Edited by MickeyVee - 12/14/13 at 9:36pm
My WA7 sounds fine on my HD800's.
Particularly with the upgraded tubes (which I tried last night).
You don't have to spend a fortune. The thing to note is that the HD800 scale way, way up. Stop when you're happy. I've enjoyed the HD800 with Bifrost Uber/Lyr, to the WA7 and now have moved to the Naim DAC-V1. I also have the Schiit Vali which is fabulous with the HD800. Pick your poison and enjoy!
Edited by MickeyVee - 12/17/13 at 4:40pm
- WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Looking for recommendations for a portable, closed-back headphone... 22 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 26 seconds ago
- › Question about using 24 awg conductors to make custom headphone... 35 seconds ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 45 seconds ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program 2 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster Z Issues 2 minutes ago
- › Topping VX1 2x25W Hi-Fi Power Stereo Subwoofer Amplifier... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Hawaiibadboy
- › Graham Slee Majestic DAC by mark2410
- › MEElectronics HT-21 Travel Lightweight Headphone with Swivel Cups,... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by enthusiast
- › AUDIOTRAK Prodigy CUBE External USB Sound Card by YoYo JoKeR
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by sarora
- › T-Peos Altone250 by nmatheis
- › Westone W30 Triple Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones,... by C.C.S.
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2