be careful of the placebo effect boys & girls lol
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Support Recommendations: Woo Audio WA7 and WA7d Fireflies and USB 3.0 on Macs running OS X 10.9... Last post on 6/14/15 at 3:02pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Woo Audio: NEW! WA7tp (tube PSU) Early-bird offer Last post on 12/26/14 at 7:57am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- New WA7d Fireflies with Two Digital Inputs Last post on 12/23/14 at 6:33pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- A Tale of Two Tube Amps - The Woo Audio WA7 and ALO Audio PanAm Last post on 10/23/14 at 4:36pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite Last post on 7/3/15 at 3:32pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! - Page 53
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
this game is too expensive.
Am going to order the silver widow cable (not sure if it will improve the phones further).
Surprisingly, my new HD800 does not sound as trebly as described in other threads, bass is deep and mids are full.
Anyone paired the WA7 with a Schiit Gungnir? Heck, I might even just buy the ALO studio 6 / WA22 next week.
Ummm.. Cost is 2x WA7 plus add WA2 in the future.
Edited by MickeyVee - 12/14/13 at 9:36pm
My WA7 sounds fine on my HD800's.
Particularly with the upgraded tubes (which I tried last night).
You don't have to spend a fortune. The thing to note is that the HD800 scale way, way up. Stop when you're happy. I've enjoyed the HD800 with Bifrost Uber/Lyr, to the WA7 and now have moved to the Naim DAC-V1. I also have the Schiit Vali which is fabulous with the HD800. Pick your poison and enjoy!
Edited by MickeyVee - 12/17/13 at 4:40pm
- WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 24 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR1-ABT Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Deciding between Fiio e10k and xDuoo TA-01. 3 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 3 minutes ago
- › Ok to keep a USB powered DAC always plugged into the computer? 5 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S200i: Heart and Soul 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › Upgrading From ATH M50 6 minutes ago
- › Headphones with good isolation with the sound quality of sennheiser... 6 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)