or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! - Page 85

post #1261 of 2271

Sold out already?  WOW.   That was fast.   I'd love to know how many were sold.   Ten?  Five? Sixty?   

post #1262 of 2271

I am sooooo glad I decided to contact Woo a couple of weeks ago and was able to place an order then. I was out for the day today and would have missed out on getting in an order before they sold out.

 

Early bird indeed ;)

post #1263 of 2271
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmontonCanuck View Post
 

I am sooooo glad I decided to contact Woo a couple of weeks ago and was able to place an order then. I was out for the day today and would have missed out on getting in an order before they sold out.

 

Early bird indeed ;)

 

An email confirmation tomorrow will be nice - I hope it has a tracking number with it!  

post #1264 of 2271
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmontonCanuck View Post
 

I am sooooo glad I decided to contact Woo a couple of weeks ago and was able to place an order then. I was out for the day today and would have missed out on getting in an order before they sold out.

 

Early bird indeed ;)

 

Lol, right on!  I claimed mine on Oct. 11th, 2013.  You know, just wanted to be safe.  :smile:


Home of the Liquid Carbon, Liquid Crimson, Liquid Glass, Liquid Gold and
Liquid Lightning headphone amplifiers... and the upcoming Liquid Spark!

Reply
post #1265 of 2271
Just want to be clear.
 
**** subsequent orders will be filled on or around end of May **** Pricing does not change **** Only the ship date is affected ****
Reply
post #1266 of 2271
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFiGuy528 View Post
 
Just want to be clear.
 
**** subsequent orders will be filled on or around end of May **** Pricing does not change **** Only the ship date is affected ****

fire up your soldering irons... looks like you are going to need all of them hot.

post #1267 of 2271
I am hoping I was in time of the pre-order because I herd what it can do,
Especially with tube rolled, and it transformed the w7 into an "elite class" sounding amp.
Main reason I think so is because I herd it at NY meet alongside many other setups.
This PSU plus my external irdac = end game material for me.
(For now lol)
post #1268 of 2271

hifi is like a game of chess... except the board is always changing

post #1269 of 2271
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovyd View Post

hifi is like a game of chess... except the board is always changing

And the pieces are made of money.
post #1270 of 2271
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeskR View Post


And the pieces are made of money.

+1 lol

post #1271 of 2271

Hmmm one my LED's don't work half the time. Guess I'll have to get it replaced under warranty. 

post #1272 of 2271

Hey guys, just a quick question.

would an 8542/417 to 6c45 adaptor work on the WA7, or would this just break the amp XD

 

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/1x-5842-417-to-6C45-Vacuum-tube-adapter-socket-converter-/291002448607?pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item43c118fadf&_uhb=1

post #1273 of 2271
was coming here to report I found the mythical cryo'd 6c45 gold eh tubes on cryoset.com but I guess I bought the last pair cause they took down the page. I got a shipped notification already.
post #1274 of 2271
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfungus View Post

was coming here to report I found the mythical cryo'd 6c45 gold eh tubes on cryoset.com but I guess I bought the last pair cause they took down the page. I got a shipped notification already.
Ooo nice.
So will you have the first batch PSU?

I will be getting mine as well and attained the Sylvania 5814A 12AUs matched pair to swap once I get it.
These were the tubes that gave more bottom oomph when I listened at the NYmeet..
post #1275 of 2271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post

Ooo nice.
So will you have the first batch PSU?

I will be getting mine as well and attained the Sylvania 5814A 12AUs matched pair to swap once I get it.
These were the tubes that gave more bottom oomph when I listened at the NYmeet..

didn't make the first batch unfortunately. did order some 1960s mullard 12au7 already though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!!