Which one? I'll be using it for every mid-fi can(up to Hifiman HE-500. Other then that, I won't be going any higher, any cans lower than that; apply them to helping me) I want the most tubey sound. TUBE TUBE TUBE! I have a ODAC for a DAC.
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Vallhalla or Woo WA3 for Sennheiser 600 Last post on 5/4/14 at 6:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- WA3 as a preamp Last post on 10/2/12 at 6:03pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best amp for $500 and below? Last post on 1/30/13 at 2:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- OTL vs SET Amp for HD650 Last post on 10/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Tube amps with a 'cold'/'bright' sound? Last post on 12/26/12 at 6:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
Woo Audio WA3 or Schiit Valhalla?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a O2 too. I should've mentioned this will be mainly used with a Beyer DT880 600 ohm.
Gotcha, is there another OTL amp you can recommend in this range? Thats better then both ofcourse.
I should've said, I want it the complete opposite of my O2. So basically tubey. warm, and smooth. Well, thanks for all the help, hodgiy! WA3 it is.
Any updated thoughts about the difference between the two. If so please explain what you like and don't like about either. I appear to be a beyer lover at the moment.... currently using the DT990.
Thanks for your thoughts. OOK
- Woo Audio WA3 or Schiit Valhalla?
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 5 minutes ago
- › WTB > Schiit Bifrost Uber 6 minutes ago
- › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? 6 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 12 minutes ago
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)