Which one? I'll be using it for every mid-fi can(up to Hifiman HE-500. Other then that, I won't be going any higher, any cans lower than that; apply them to helping me) I want the most tubey sound. TUBE TUBE TUBE! I have a ODAC for a DAC.
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Vallhalla or Woo WA3 for Sennheiser 600 Last post on 5/4/14 at 6:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- WA3 as a preamp Last post on 10/2/12 at 6:03pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best amp for $500 and below? Last post on 1/30/13 at 2:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- OTL vs SET Amp for HD650 Last post on 10/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Tube amps with a 'cold'/'bright' sound? Last post on 12/26/12 at 6:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
Woo Audio WA3 or Schiit Valhalla?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a O2 too. I should've mentioned this will be mainly used with a Beyer DT880 600 ohm.
Gotcha, is there another OTL amp you can recommend in this range? Thats better then both ofcourse.
I should've said, I want it the complete opposite of my O2. So basically tubey. warm, and smooth. Well, thanks for all the help, hodgiy! WA3 it is.
Any updated thoughts about the difference between the two. If so please explain what you like and don't like about either. I appear to be a beyer lover at the moment.... currently using the DT990.
Thanks for your thoughts. OOK
- Woo Audio WA3 or Schiit Valhalla?
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 9 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 18 seconds ago
- › Looking for a song, Help me! 1 minute ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 2 minutes ago
- › The WS99/WS77 PG 57.. 2 minutes ago
- › Just got contacts. Blurry vision. 5 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse Standard 5 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 6 minutes ago
- › Does anybody have any recommendations for binaural albums that... 6 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision L5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player with... 6 minutes ago
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3