Which one? I'll be using it for every mid-fi can(up to Hifiman HE-500. Other then that, I won't be going any higher, any cans lower than that; apply them to helping me) I want the most tubey sound. TUBE TUBE TUBE! I have a ODAC for a DAC.
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Vallhalla or Woo WA3 for Sennheiser 600 Last post on 5/4/14 at 6:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- WA3 as a preamp Last post on 10/2/12 at 6:03pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best amp for $500 and below? Last post on 1/30/13 at 2:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- OTL vs SET Amp for HD650 Last post on 10/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Tube amps with a 'cold'/'bright' sound? Last post on 12/26/12 at 6:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
880s are part of the classic trio , 6XX-7XX and of course the 880s , I have all those headphones , my all time favourite might be the 650s but I have tons and tons of respect for the...
T-PEOS H-100II Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/726296/t-peos-h-100ii-review-by-mark2410 Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample. Brief: Crazy cheap detail monsters,...
My privileged Yulong adventure started several years ago with the highly regarded D100. At the time I owned the $2500usd Antelope zodiac+ so it really was just a bit of fun to see what all the hype...
Review to come when i have some time. Bottom line is, if you can pick these up on sale, they are a good buy for what they are. They are fairly comfortable, have ample bass which sadly lacks a...
Woo Audio WA3 or Schiit Valhalla?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a O2 too. I should've mentioned this will be mainly used with a Beyer DT880 600 ohm.
Gotcha, is there another OTL amp you can recommend in this range? Thats better then both ofcourse.
I should've said, I want it the complete opposite of my O2. So basically tubey. warm, and smooth. Well, thanks for all the help, hodgiy! WA3 it is.
Any updated thoughts about the difference between the two. If so please explain what you like and don't like about either. I appear to be a beyer lover at the moment.... currently using the DT990.
Thanks for your thoughts. OOK
- Woo Audio WA3 or Schiit Valhalla?
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › HD800 music, suggestions,please 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2 vs Valhalla 2 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100 For Sale 4 minutes ago
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by DJPhiltheThrill
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Cachicamo
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by kman1211
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)