Which one? I'll be using it for every mid-fi can(up to Hifiman HE-500. Other then that, I won't be going any higher, any cans lower than that; apply them to helping me) I want the most tubey sound. TUBE TUBE TUBE! I have a ODAC for a DAC.
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Vallhalla or Woo WA3 for Sennheiser 600 Last post on 5/4/14 at 6:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- WA3 as a preamp Last post on 10/2/12 at 6:03pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best amp for $500 and below? Last post on 1/30/13 at 2:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- OTL vs SET Amp for HD650 Last post on 10/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Tube amps with a 'cold'/'bright' sound? Last post on 12/26/12 at 6:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Intro Well, after almost two years on Head-fi, I feel it is time to put my words out there and write my first review. In doing so, I feel it is only right that it be about the newly released...
OK This is my first headphone review so please be easy. I am not much on technical terms and such. I know what I like but is difficult to come to words at times. A little about me: Love most...
The Start This review is part of the Official Sennheiser URBANITE Australian review tour organized by White Lotus and made possible by Sennheiser Australia . Many thanks to White Lotus for his...
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Woo Audio WA3 or Schiit Valhalla?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a O2 too. I should've mentioned this will be mainly used with a Beyer DT880 600 ohm.
Gotcha, is there another OTL amp you can recommend in this range? Thats better then both ofcourse.
I should've said, I want it the complete opposite of my O2. So basically tubey. warm, and smooth. Well, thanks for all the help, hodgiy! WA3 it is.
Any updated thoughts about the difference between the two. If so please explain what you like and don't like about either. I appear to be a beyer lover at the moment.... currently using the DT990.
Thanks for your thoughts. OOK
- Woo Audio WA3 or Schiit Valhalla?
- › IEM recommendation 20 seconds ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 46 seconds ago
- › Can't see 'post new thread option in IEM/Headphone forums 1 minute ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 1 minute ago
- › I can't make up my mind 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 3 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . . . . dap FW... 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3