Which one? I'll be using it for every mid-fi can(up to Hifiman HE-500. Other then that, I won't be going any higher, any cans lower than that; apply them to helping me) I want the most tubey sound. TUBE TUBE TUBE! I have a ODAC for a DAC.
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Vallhalla or Woo WA3 for Sennheiser 600 Last post on 5/4/14 at 6:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- WA3 as a preamp Last post on 10/2/12 at 6:03pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best amp for $500 and below? Last post on 1/30/13 at 2:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- OTL vs SET Amp for HD650 Last post on 10/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Tube amps with a 'cold'/'bright' sound? Last post on 12/26/12 at 6:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Woo Audio WA3 or Schiit Valhalla?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a O2 too. I should've mentioned this will be mainly used with a Beyer DT880 600 ohm.
Gotcha, is there another OTL amp you can recommend in this range? Thats better then both ofcourse.
I should've said, I want it the complete opposite of my O2. So basically tubey. warm, and smooth. Well, thanks for all the help, hodgiy! WA3 it is.
Any updated thoughts about the difference between the two. If so please explain what you like and don't like about either. I appear to be a beyer lover at the moment.... currently using the DT990.
Thanks for your thoughts. OOK
- Woo Audio WA3 or Schiit Valhalla?
- › HD600 vs DT880 for orchestral cinematic music 1 minute ago
- › What Happened to Head-Fi? (Rant) 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X3K 3 minutes ago
- › Seattle Meet 12/06/14 Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 6 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 7 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 7 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 10 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)