I train a lot. I hate using wired earbuds while training. Any suggestions for a secure fit set of Bluetooth earbuds that stay in-ear or good Bluetooth headphones for training?
- productJayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 11/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Beats By Dre Last post on 12/25/14 at 11:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones - post your own comparisons here Last post on 7/20/16 at 12:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfort confusion Last post on 2/19/15 at 1:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Powerbeats2 or Jaybird Bluebuds , which is the better bluetooth model? Last post on 1/16/16 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for wireless IEMs for workout/gym Last post on 7/2/14 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
I've owned this for about 6 months when I bought it direct from China. As a 68 year old it took me back to a time when I used to go to live concerts. But there were hidden costs involved. Firstly...
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Help Please! Looking for the best bluetooth earbuds/headphones for gym workouts
Gear mentioned in this thread:
[Edit:] Mine proved to be defective (the microphone didn't work) and I'm still waiting for a replacement.
[Edit:] Replacement sent.
[Edit:] Replacement received.
It really works well. The connection is a lot more stable than with the Jabra Clipper I also own, especially outside, and having less cables to fight with is a blessing. I still wish for bigger tips, though. Maybe I'll try Comply tips, but the maintenance (i.e. replacement) cost of foam tips is a little bit daunting. Getting custom silicone tips is also a possibility, but the angle would have to be just right for the earphones to be comfortable and not protrude too much.
[Edit:] A couple of months have past.
I've bought three kinds of Comply tips, all L-size, and hitherto tried two. One (the "sport" one) was too small. Another (the "round" one) fit better than the original Bluebuds X tips, but it's barely big enough and I can still lose the seal, depending on head/jaw motion.
The replacement Bluebuds X still works fine, in spite of my wearing them at the gym and sweating copiously. The sound is good enough that I'm now doing most of my listening on them: They've become my commute earphones.
My opinion: It's worth the asking price.
Edited by Sinocelt - 5/11/13 at 5:07am
The BlueBuds X are a solid choice for bluetooth headphones. I use mine for when I'm working out running and at the gym. They work well for these chores. Bluetooth sound profile was better than what I had originally expected. Price is a little high but well worth it.
Edited by royalrepis - 9/29/13 at 9:36pm
- Help Please! Looking for the best bluetooth earbuds/headphones for gym workouts
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 22 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › The decline of rock n roll rebellion 3 minutes ago
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 7 minutes ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 8 minutes ago
- › VE RUNABOUT Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Ear Pads Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Upgrade over HD555 – something else/need change 10 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 11 minutes ago
- › Don't want to remove IEM's every time someone talks with you? 11 minutes ago
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...