I train a lot. I hate using wired earbuds while training. Any suggestions for a secure fit set of Bluetooth earbuds that stay in-ear or good Bluetooth headphones for training?
- productJayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 11/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Beats By Dre Last post on 12/25/14 at 11:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones - post your own comparisons here Last post on 8/22/16 at 10:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfort confusion Last post on 2/19/15 at 1:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Powerbeats2 or Jaybird Bluebuds , which is the better bluetooth model? Last post on 8/13/16 at 11:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for wireless IEMs for workout/gym Last post on 7/2/14 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
LEAR LHF-AE1d Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to LEAR for the sample. Brief: All of da pretty and they sound just as good too! Price: HK$1488 or atm £146 or...
The Edifier MP700 Rave Introduction Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION I'd watched the growth of MEE Audio over the years, first as Meelectronics, and then more recently as...
At the time this review was written, the Edifier P220 was listed for sale on Amazon. Here is a link to their listing of the...
I loved these Bluetooth earphones,was pme of my best buys, I got them for a shade under $30 at https://www.chinavasion.com/. The earphones come with a bag of silicon clips and different size...
Help Please! Looking for the best bluetooth earbuds/headphones for gym workouts
Gear mentioned in this thread:
[Edit:] Mine proved to be defective (the microphone didn't work) and I'm still waiting for a replacement.
[Edit:] Replacement sent.
[Edit:] Replacement received.
It really works well. The connection is a lot more stable than with the Jabra Clipper I also own, especially outside, and having less cables to fight with is a blessing. I still wish for bigger tips, though. Maybe I'll try Comply tips, but the maintenance (i.e. replacement) cost of foam tips is a little bit daunting. Getting custom silicone tips is also a possibility, but the angle would have to be just right for the earphones to be comfortable and not protrude too much.
[Edit:] A couple of months have past.
I've bought three kinds of Comply tips, all L-size, and hitherto tried two. One (the "sport" one) was too small. Another (the "round" one) fit better than the original Bluebuds X tips, but it's barely big enough and I can still lose the seal, depending on head/jaw motion.
The replacement Bluebuds X still works fine, in spite of my wearing them at the gym and sweating copiously. The sound is good enough that I'm now doing most of my listening on them: They've become my commute earphones.
My opinion: It's worth the asking price.
Edited by Sinocelt - 5/11/13 at 5:07am
The BlueBuds X are a solid choice for bluetooth headphones. I use mine for when I'm working out running and at the gym. They work well for these chores. Bluetooth sound profile was better than what I had originally expected. Price is a little high but well worth it.
Edited by royalrepis - 9/29/13 at 9:36pm
- Help Please! Looking for the best bluetooth earbuds/headphones for gym workouts
- › Perfect Seal Custom in-ear monitors 56 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › Looking for suggestions on BA IEMs 1 minute ago
- › The Opamp thread 2 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 2 minutes ago
- › Review tour for SOUNDAWARE 2016M1 / M1Pro(femto)... 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 3 minutes ago
- › Chesky Vocalists Comparison: Ana Caram & Melissa Menago 6 minutes ago
- › Chord MOJO 6 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 8 minutes ago
- › LEAR LHF-AE1d hybrid fit earphones by mark2410
- › Edifier Rave MP700 by dnun8086
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Brooko
- › Edifier P220 In-Ear Chrome Design Headphones With Microphone - Blue by Hisoundfi
- › EasGear Morul U5 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds by James Mash
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by Pastapipo
- › YHC S600 by B9Scrambler
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by dlo13
- › Fostex TH 900 by roxrite
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Shini44
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...