I train a lot. I hate using wired earbuds while training. Any suggestions for a secure fit set of Bluetooth earbuds that stay in-ear or good Bluetooth headphones for training?
- productJayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 11/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Beats By Dre Last post on 12/25/14 at 11:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones - post your own comparisons here Last post on Yesterday at 10:16 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfort confusion Last post on 2/19/15 at 1:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Powerbeats2 or Jaybird Bluebuds , which is the better bluetooth model? Last post on 4/6/15 at 7:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for wireless IEMs for workout/gym Last post on 7/2/14 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
Help Please! Looking for the best bluetooth earbuds/headphones for gym workouts
Gear mentioned in this thread:
[Edit:] Mine proved to be defective (the microphone didn't work) and I'm still waiting for a replacement.
[Edit:] Replacement sent.
[Edit:] Replacement received.
It really works well. The connection is a lot more stable than with the Jabra Clipper I also own, especially outside, and having less cables to fight with is a blessing. I still wish for bigger tips, though. Maybe I'll try Comply tips, but the maintenance (i.e. replacement) cost of foam tips is a little bit daunting. Getting custom silicone tips is also a possibility, but the angle would have to be just right for the earphones to be comfortable and not protrude too much.
[Edit:] A couple of months have past.
I've bought three kinds of Comply tips, all L-size, and hitherto tried two. One (the "sport" one) was too small. Another (the "round" one) fit better than the original Bluebuds X tips, but it's barely big enough and I can still lose the seal, depending on head/jaw motion.
The replacement Bluebuds X still works fine, in spite of my wearing them at the gym and sweating copiously. The sound is good enough that I'm now doing most of my listening on them: They've become my commute earphones.
My opinion: It's worth the asking price.
Edited by Sinocelt - 5/11/13 at 5:07am
The BlueBuds X are a solid choice for bluetooth headphones. I use mine for when I'm working out running and at the gym. They work well for these chores. Bluetooth sound profile was better than what I had originally expected. Price is a little high but well worth it.
Edited by royalrepis - 9/29/13 at 9:36pm
- Help Please! Looking for the best bluetooth earbuds/headphones for gym workouts
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 12 seconds ago
- › Which headset? Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro vs Premium? 18 seconds ago
- › HD600s + O2? 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Speaker Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for a IEM advice - EDM/Electronic/Indie 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 3 minutes ago
- › One-side-deaf question about headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping Now (in China) 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3