I train a lot. I hate using wired earbuds while training. Any suggestions for a secure fit set of Bluetooth earbuds that stay in-ear or good Bluetooth headphones for training?
- productJayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 11/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Beats By Dre Last post on 12/25/14 at 11:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones - post your own comparisons here Last post on 5/26/16 at 10:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfort confusion Last post on 2/19/15 at 1:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Powerbeats2 or Jaybird Bluebuds , which is the better bluetooth model? Last post on 1/16/16 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for wireless IEMs for workout/gym Last post on 7/2/14 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Acknowledgment Thanks @PhilW for loaning me these headphones for a week. I know how much you missed them. Introduction After being so impressed with the ERIB-2a (link to review), @PhilW told me...
As part of the OPPO PM3 loaner program I had a chance to evaluate the PM3's for a few days. Overall, I was very impressed with the packaging, build quality and finish. The brushed aluminum is...
COMPANY: Sennheiser MODEL: HD598 COST: $299 CAD - $250 USD – Note: often on sale for much less TYPE: Open, Dynamic, Over-Ear DRIVER SIZE: 40mm neodynium FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 12 Hz – 38.5...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION I've been working with Trinity (Trinity Audio Engineering) for almost a couple of years now. I don't...
Help Please! Looking for the best bluetooth earbuds/headphones for gym workouts
Gear mentioned in this thread:
[Edit:] Mine proved to be defective (the microphone didn't work) and I'm still waiting for a replacement.
[Edit:] Replacement sent.
[Edit:] Replacement received.
It really works well. The connection is a lot more stable than with the Jabra Clipper I also own, especially outside, and having less cables to fight with is a blessing. I still wish for bigger tips, though. Maybe I'll try Comply tips, but the maintenance (i.e. replacement) cost of foam tips is a little bit daunting. Getting custom silicone tips is also a possibility, but the angle would have to be just right for the earphones to be comfortable and not protrude too much.
[Edit:] A couple of months have past.
I've bought three kinds of Comply tips, all L-size, and hitherto tried two. One (the "sport" one) was too small. Another (the "round" one) fit better than the original Bluebuds X tips, but it's barely big enough and I can still lose the seal, depending on head/jaw motion.
The replacement Bluebuds X still works fine, in spite of my wearing them at the gym and sweating copiously. The sound is good enough that I'm now doing most of my listening on them: They've become my commute earphones.
My opinion: It's worth the asking price.
Edited by Sinocelt - 5/11/13 at 5:07am
The BlueBuds X are a solid choice for bluetooth headphones. I use mine for when I'm working out running and at the gym. They work well for these chores. Bluetooth sound profile was better than what I had originally expected. Price is a little high but well worth it.
Edited by royalrepis - 9/29/13 at 9:36pm
- Help Please! Looking for the best bluetooth earbuds/headphones for gym workouts
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Somic v2 Headphone Review by mark2410 3 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 8 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 9 minutes ago
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Trinity Delta V2 - Dual Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Sennheiser CX 5.00G Black In-Ear Canal Headset by Slaphead
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...