I train a lot. I hate using wired earbuds while training. Any suggestions for a secure fit set of Bluetooth earbuds that stay in-ear or good Bluetooth headphones for training?
- productJayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 11/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Beats By Dre Last post on 12/25/14 at 11:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones - post your own comparisons here Last post on Today at 4:57 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfort confusion Last post on 2/19/15 at 1:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Powerbeats2 or Jaybird Bluebuds , which is the better bluetooth model? Last post on 8/13/16 at 11:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for wireless IEMs for workout/gym Last post on 7/2/14 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
AK Audio Super Dolphin 6BASticking a Dolphin in your ears! DisclaimerThe Super Dolphin 6BA is a loaner unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to...
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
Help Please! Looking for the best bluetooth earbuds/headphones for gym workouts
Gear mentioned in this thread:
[Edit:] Mine proved to be defective (the microphone didn't work) and I'm still waiting for a replacement.
[Edit:] Replacement sent.
[Edit:] Replacement received.
It really works well. The connection is a lot more stable than with the Jabra Clipper I also own, especially outside, and having less cables to fight with is a blessing. I still wish for bigger tips, though. Maybe I'll try Comply tips, but the maintenance (i.e. replacement) cost of foam tips is a little bit daunting. Getting custom silicone tips is also a possibility, but the angle would have to be just right for the earphones to be comfortable and not protrude too much.
[Edit:] A couple of months have past.
I've bought three kinds of Comply tips, all L-size, and hitherto tried two. One (the "sport" one) was too small. Another (the "round" one) fit better than the original Bluebuds X tips, but it's barely big enough and I can still lose the seal, depending on head/jaw motion.
The replacement Bluebuds X still works fine, in spite of my wearing them at the gym and sweating copiously. The sound is good enough that I'm now doing most of my listening on them: They've become my commute earphones.
My opinion: It's worth the asking price.
Edited by Sinocelt - 5/11/13 at 5:07am
The BlueBuds X are a solid choice for bluetooth headphones. I use mine for when I'm working out running and at the gym. They work well for these chores. Bluetooth sound profile was better than what I had originally expected. Price is a little high but well worth it.
Edited by royalrepis - 9/29/13 at 9:36pm
- Help Please! Looking for the best bluetooth earbuds/headphones for gym workouts
- › DX200 The style has been chosen by your votes. Details of design... 23 seconds ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 27 seconds ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 59 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Hottest Sonic Electronix deals and promotions. 2 minutes ago
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 2 minutes ago
- › Top 10 DAP's right now?! 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO - Beyer's open-back mastering headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...