Thanks, that brings me to my next question. Where can I find out the basics of amps, which type of portable amp I should buy etc? Thx
- productSony MDR1RBT Premium Bluetooth Over The Head Headphone, Blacktagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- [Question] Sony MDR1RBT versus Beterdynamic DT990 32 ? Last post on 12/20/14 at 4:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones - post your own comparisons here Last post on Today at 11:27 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-1RBT replacement Last post on 11/11/14 at 7:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR1RBT vs Philips Fidelio M1BTBL/00 vs Sony MDR10RBT Wireless Headphones Comparison? Last post on 11/22/14 at 2:13am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Bluetooth headphones for the gym Last post on 3/1/15 at 8:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 7/2/15
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
sony mdr1rbt, parrot zik or Logitech ue 9000 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
sorry to barge in here but I was thinking of getting MDR-1RBT's but I'll only get them if their wired audio quality is the same as MDR-1R's...
Anyone who can help me?????
Please hurry as I plan on getting them asap.
Yes. If not 100%,then 99%.
Thank you soo much for the reply.....
as you are assuring me I will get them!!!!
I have searched high and low for the answer but no one was able to give them to me!!!!
what is the bluetooth quality like?
just curious, do you own them?????
I tried all the versions.
bluetooth quality is good. i was using it connect to my Sony Xperia S.
Compare to 1R/wired, a little more bass in quantity. and the mid lays back a little.
- sony mdr1rbt, parrot zik or Logitech ue 9000
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 1 minute ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 1 minute ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - Zn (formerly Alto) + FORZA -... 5 minutes ago
- › Alpha Dog not the sound signiature I was looking for. Need help... 5 minutes ago
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 6 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP (Release Imminent) - Product Information and... 6 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 6 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2