Sennheiser HD600 + 8-strand, BTG-Audio cable
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Selling my beloved HD600 (which I liked more than the HE-500, btw) cause I'm moving up to the HD800.
I purchased it at the end of Sept. 2012 from an authorized Senn reseller. It's in MINT/like new condition & comes with all original accessories, manual, case, sleeve, and even ships in the original box. Considering this is my favorite full sized headphone to date, I've kept everything that came with the package in pristine condition.. even the shipping box it arrived it.
The phones have been very gently used since I bought them. Never left my living room & only used by me.. when unused, they were stored in a clean drawer solely dedicated to these headphones. We have no pets/kids, either. There's not a nick, scratch, chip, or dent anywhere on this phone. The ear pads and headband look & feel like they did, out of the box: plush, supple, and clean. In fact, I dare you to tell my HD600 apart from a NIB pair.
The custom cable I'm including is built by the highly respected BTG-Audio. The 8-Strand, SPC cable pictured at Brian's site is the actual cable you'll be receiving since I was the first person to order it. It's a lovely cable: 4 feet SPC (silver-plated copper), very smooth in texture, lightweight, and flexible.. yet durable. The braid is tight and intricate. Plug is an (upgraded) 3.5mm, Viablue T6p. Currently, this cable retails for ~$148 from BTG-Audio.
Terms of sale:
- CONUS buyers: price listed includes shipping.
- Int'l buyers: With the Senn case, this is a fairly large package. You'll most likely have to take care of shipping costs. Contact me with your location to see what it could cost & we might be able to work something out. I've been looking up rates around the world.. for the whole package (i.e shipping w/ the case) , USPS First Class typically ranges between $30 & $40. USPS Priority International is $50 for practically any location (as long as you're not on a remote island in the Antarctic).
- Payment to be made as a PayPal gift (or add 3%).
- No trades.
I prefer to sell the whole combo together (thus, offering the best price for it) but am I'm willing to offer the phones without the case & the BTG Audio cable separately, too. For int'l buyers, buying without the case will reduce shipping costs since I'll be able to ship in a smaller box. Terms specified above apply, unless otherwise noted.
- HD600 combo (w/ custom case, w/ cable) : listed price.
- HD600 combo (w/ custom cable, w/o case) : $350
- HD600 stock (w/o custom cable, w/ case) : $300
- HD600 stock (w/o custom cable, w/o case) : $290
I'm currently away on a business trip, so I'll have more photos available once I return this weekend.
Edited by FlySweep - 2/5/13 at 11:20pm