- 12 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser hd600 + black dragon cable Last post on Today at 8:06 am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- FS: Sennheiser HD600 (with custom cable, Woo stand, and extras!) Last post on 5/23/13 at 1:55pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser HD 600 question Last post on 5/23/13 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [FT] Sennheiser HD600 Last post on 5/22/13 at 1:27am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser HD 600 with upgrade cable option (Cardas Replacement Cable Available) Price Dropped！ Last post on Today at 7:42 am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
Edited on 5/13/13
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...Edited on 5/27/12
This is one of the last things you need to upgrade when your making your portable rig. Vs the fiio L9 this lod cable was a big step up. The first thing that will hit you is the increase in...
Thanks to NoiseHush for the review sample!! Here we have the NoiseHush i7 Noise Cancelling headphones. These headphones have some high points, but fall a bit short in terms of...
Introduction First off, I’d like to thank the folks at Audio-Technica for the sample of the WS77 for review. Yes, I’ve been on something of a roll recently with Audio-Technica...
(caution: this is a long review (I know this because I just typed it out in Word and it spanned 7 pages!) I think this is a long awaited review of the 1Plus2s. I've had the stock cable for...
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
Looking for "fun" headphones to complement HD600 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Im definitely gonna have to check them out then man. Thanks. I gotta figure out if the M-100s need proper amplification though. My amp is only optimal with high impedance headphones and i'm pretty sure the m100s arent high impedance. Do you have an amp or did you listen to them both unamped? The HD600s are much better with a dedicated amp like the Bottlehead Crack.
I doubt the M-100s need amping and slightly benefit from amping (very slightly). I use the Leckerton MKII and the O2/ODAC both are fantastic with both headphones. I'm def going to get the M-100s, they are just really solid headphones and they compliment the HD600s really well.
- Looking for "fun" headphones to complement HD600
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 48 seconds ago
- › Violectric V100 vs V200 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 2 minutes ago
- › Equaliser (EQ) knowledge 2 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › iTunes stuttering when using Firefox 3 minutes ago
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 4 minutes ago
- › ALO audio 22awg OCC Cryo Dock by David Chavez
- › NoiseHush i7 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones - Black - Retail by pro1137
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by TheGame21x
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 by cravenz
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe