- 82 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Denon d2000 versus the d600 Last post on 10/8/12 at 5:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hello, denon d600 - fostex th600 Last post on 7/27/14 at 1:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- DT770 vs DT880 vs M100 vs D600 vs Q40 vs HFI580 vs HE400 vs UE6000 Last post on 8/9/14 at 10:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need some closed full size heaphone help Last post on 6/14/14 at 1:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
HELP! HE-300 vs D600 vs MTPG vs M100 vs Others! - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
cool cool! i would love to hear your impressions & if you thought there is enough bass.
The M100 definitely has more bass, but if you were able to get a nice discount, the Momentum are definitely really nice as well.
Personally I don't think u should get the HE- 300. I use to own them. The main thing that I did not like about the HE -300 was the sound stage, it felt way too narrow for an open back. If u want a Hifiman headphone i would go for the HE- 400, They are amazing!
I will be looking forward to that update.
- HELP! HE-300 vs D600 vs MTPG vs M100 vs Others!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best $300 headphone / $200 amp combo for desktop music, games, and... 36 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for headphones for the IBasso DX90 4 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed! Phase 2: SmartPower. Please feed the... 7 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Counterfeited Headphones' List 8 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 9 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)