- 82 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Denon d2000 versus the d600 Last post on 10/8/12 at 5:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Very Nice Condition Denon AH-D600 Last post on 5/21/15 at 11:01am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Denon D600 - like new Last post on 1/21/15 at 8:37am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Best mid price in ear headphones Last post on 12/27/14 at 4:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? Last post on 10/24/14 at 1:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
The Final Audio Design (FAD) Heaven VII was sent to me by Final UK as a part of the European review tour. I’d like to give them a big THANK YOU for including me on the tour and giving me a chance...
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
HELP! HE-300 vs D600 vs MTPG vs M100 vs Others! - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
cool cool! i would love to hear your impressions & if you thought there is enough bass.
The M100 definitely has more bass, but if you were able to get a nice discount, the Momentum are definitely really nice as well.
Personally I don't think u should get the HE- 300. I use to own them. The main thing that I did not like about the HE -300 was the sound stage, it felt way too narrow for an open back. If u want a Hifiman headphone i would go for the HE- 400, They are amazing!
I will be looking forward to that update.
- HELP! HE-300 vs D600 vs MTPG vs M100 vs Others!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › AURALiC owners unite! 9 seconds ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 10 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 22 seconds ago
- › Three desert island albums 1 minute ago
- › MSB Analog DAC? (Review p3) 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Stax SR-Lambda Pro 3 minutes ago
- › DAC with dual XLR pairs 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 4 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 4 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 4 minutes ago
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3