- 82 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Denon d2000 versus the d600 Last post on 10/8/12 at 5:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hello, denon d600 - fostex th600 Last post on 7/27/14 at 1:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- DT770 vs DT880 vs M100 vs D600 vs Q40 vs HFI580 vs HE400 vs UE6000 Last post on Yesterday at 6:41 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need some closed full size heaphone help Last post on 6/14/14 at 1:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
i never usually write reviews, but when i do, its usually with underrated earphones/headphones, because i think they do deserve some justice. just a background, i owned headphones/earphones...
Rather than go into the esoteric aspects of the sound signature (not really sure if all the nomenclature actually means the same thing to everyone) I'm going to approach this review from a little...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
HELP! HE-300 vs D600 vs MTPG vs M100 vs Others! - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
cool cool! i would love to hear your impressions & if you thought there is enough bass.
The M100 definitely has more bass, but if you were able to get a nice discount, the Momentum are definitely really nice as well.
Personally I don't think u should get the HE- 300. I use to own them. The main thing that I did not like about the HE -300 was the sound stage, it felt way too narrow for an open back. If u want a Hifiman headphone i would go for the HE- 400, They are amazing!
I will be looking forward to that update.
- HELP! HE-300 vs D600 vs MTPG vs M100 vs Others!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio E17 used as a portable USB soundcard for a laptop? 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 5 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 6 minutes ago
- › Hi I'm new and would love some recommendations 8 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Appreciation thread....? 10 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for an end-game system. 11 minutes ago
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shockdoc
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)