hello! its my first post/thread!
first of all i want to apologise for my english. its not good.
my problem is i search something for my samsung p3 and to listen just from computer. its hard for me because theres alot of earphones that i cannot check by myself.
i would want to know if yamaha eph-100 isnt too dark for samsung p3.
what do i likie
- i love ex85 sound. love it. everything - nice boomy bass (but not too much like in ne6 which i hate) and it can go deep. maybe not so deep but deep enough to enjoy.
- i love when earphones have coloured and a bit higher 4khz tones. it gives me great sound and volume of electric guitars and vocal.
- vocal cannot be hidden. even if ex85 are warm earphones vocal was standing in his place. it can be even more in front like audeo for me
- it cannot have any sibbilance. audeo was a bit too sharp at SSS TTT, and higher tones overall.
- highest tones can be a bit downed, but it cannot interact vocals as above points.
if someone can compare ex85 or ne700x to eph-100 espesially in context of dark/warm aspect.
Edited by OnTheSky - 1/26/13 at 5:55am