post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

Hi, I was listening to music the other day and came across this video clip:


I really like the look of the headphones he's wearing and was wondering if anyone knew what they were? I've already messaged him on facebook and he has said that they're Vintage radio headphones and he doesn't really know what they're called. If I find some I'll probably end up gutting and refitting them with the insides of some better headphones unless they already have good sound quality :P I've spent the last few days searching but haven't found anything so any help at all is appreciated, Thanks!